Ginger

Mina's POV

I get to the class, the second day for being in the kitchen.. after the introduction of the hell kitchen.. I started to like being here.. its so clean.. the air is fresh.. all the steel is dazzling.. until..
*Baammm*
Momo throw the stacks of paper infront of me because I am infront of her? Hell that is rude..
"So, this is what you guys gonna learn today.. still with the recipe... so I don't want to see any dog food today.. pass it to your friend.. umm Myoui" she said as I pass the paper to my friend..

"I will give you one hour... from taking the ingredients until the food cooked.. as you see.. today you guys will cook Tenderloin" she said as I read the recipe.. wow its complicated.. at first time? She is crazy..sounds easy because she gave us the recipe..
But damn this is not even an easy things to cook.. what an evil..
"Start from.. now" she said as everyone is running to the ingredients storage.. while I walk and read the recipe in detail..
I need to find the best part and best shape tenderloin beef.. hmm..
I take the other ingredients.. potato.. and veggies.. corn.. for the side..

"Yeonji..... since when tenderloin use a curry powder.. are you blind? Where the fuck I write the curry powder?" Momo scold the girl as she throw away the curry powder..
"Remember.. I still give you the recipe.. what you guys do is stick to it.. it is not the time for your own creation.. you will have it later" she said as she walks pass by me staring at ingredients I take.. all the student go back to the kitchen as I still have few things to choose.. this is not easy.. we have to choose the ingredients correctly.. having the fresh one..
Not in a rush .. in order to have a good result I am being calm for making the tenderloin steak..
We all start cooking seriously.. while Momo is wandering around watching what we do..

"Guys, don't forget..the kitchen is the castle.. don't let them in a mess.." Momo shouted as she walks towards me..
"It has been 30 minutes.. hmmm... Mina... you have to rush a little bit" she said as I nodded
"Yes, Sunbaenim" I answer her as I start to get faster.. while everyone is already in the middle of grilling the steak.. I am still will the side food..
"15 minutes left......." Momo shouted as she looking at me.. with that unreadable expression..
"Don't overcook the meat, and don't let the mean uncook.. what I need now is Well Done meat, understand?" Momo shout as all of us answer her..
"Yes, Sunbae"

We all are finish as it has been an hour... Momo stop us from cooking and start to taste what we cook.. unfortunately... she start from me.. hmmm...
He take the fork and the knife.. he cut the meat for a piece and look at it..
"Good, this is well done" she said as she try to eat it.. ohh my pleaseeeee.... God help meee..
"Hmmm...good job Myoui.. " she said as she taste the side food.. seems like she is enjoying in.. so yeah good I did a great job..
"First person, beyond my imagination.. good.. I hope the other will be the same.. but one thing to say for Myoui" she said as she stare at me..
"If you being the customer to order the steak.. are you willing to wait one hour until you get the food? I am giving you one hour doesn't mean that you have to cook in an hour.. the faster you are the satification of customer you get.. despite of the taste.. but of course the taste is the most important things" Momo said

"So, I have almost eliminate one star from you Mina.. you are too slow.. should have be more faster.. but in the end... you satisfied me with the taste.. lets see if I will take the star or not" she said as I sighed..
She walks to the other and taste their cooked tenderloin..
"Joon, this is trash... its burning" Momo slam the plate back to the counter and leave..
"Yeonji.. overcooked" Momo glared at her and leave her..
"Rose.... its good.. but the veggies is not fresh.. pay attention to it" Momo said as she go to the next one..
"Lisa.... you are the best after all.. but.....should just consider the looks for a little bit more" Momo said as she smile..
"Hyun... wow.. this is the best of the best" she take his plate to the centre and looks happy wait.. no.. she is faking it..
She walks to the trash can and....
She throw the food there all with the plate too..
"Its totally burning, with that trash look? Are you serious? Why do you get in this school? Playing with food?" She asked as Hyun just speechless..
"The result will be showed on the board tomorrow.. so now you guys can clean up and take a break" Momo said as she walks towards me..
"I will take this for lunch" she wink at me and take the steak I cook..
What? She takes mine?

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...