Ice

Mina's POV

I was on the break at school..after a practice again today we all tired.. the competition is the day after tomorrow.. we should do well at it..while suddenly someone came to me while I am sitting at the corner of the backyard of the school alone..
"I know you like to be here alone" Chaeng said as she give me a bottle of a yogurt..

"Hey Chae.. thanks" I said as she sit beside me..
"A hectic day?" She asked as I nodded
"We are going to have competition soon" I said as she suddenly patt my head
"Don't worry.. I know Mina can do it well" she said as I stare at her..
"You too" I smile and look away from her.. why she always act sweet to me..
She always been here for me when I am alone..

"Mina" she called me as I turn to look at her..
"Yeah?" I said
"I wanna tell you something.. before its too late" Chaeng saud as he get up.. I look at her with her serious face..
"What is it?" I asked and I get up facing her..
"I love you.. and I want to be with you.. be my girlfriend?" She she suddenly said as I am startled with her sudden confession of my first crush here at this school.

I stay still as I can't answer her..
I am with Momo.. and I can't say it to anyone here.. I promise to Momo.. but How I gonna tell chaeng and reject her this way..
"Umm.." I hummed as she bent closer to me..
"I think you know that I like you all this time Mina.." she said as she wanted to touch my cheeks
"And I see that you might like me back so I took my courage to tell you that I love you" she said as she carres my cheeks..
She bent closer wanted to kiss me..I want to avoid as I am gonna push her away.. but..
Suddenly..
"School is not a place for dating" Momo said as she grab chaeyoung wrist that is holding my cheeks..
"Sunbae" Chaeng said as she let me go..

Then I felt my hand got pulled away from Chaeng by Momo..
"Momo.. what you see is..-" I said but she cut me
"I know.." she said as she looks at me..
"Go back to class.. we gonna start in awhile" she said
"Hirai... are you really not jealous? Why we should keep our relationship away from people?" I said as she stop from walking away..

She walks back to me and look into my eyes..
"I am jealous.. alot.. but I cant do anything cause I am doing this to protect you.. lets not talk about this here.. get in the class" she said as she leave me and walk to the class..
I still can't understand what she mean about at all..
Protecting me? From what?

"Mina" suddenly Chaeng call me again..
I turn and look at her..
"Lets meet after school" she said as she smile at me..
She walks away back to her class.. and I start walk back to my class too..
What should I do now..
I hate being in this awkwars situation..
I walk back to class as everyone is waiting for me..

We start our practice again as I can't stop hearing Momo calling my name..
"Mina.. the stove" "Mina you cut it too thin" "Mina won't you focus?" She shout to me again and again making me sigh and glare at her..
She looks at me as she walks to me..
"What are you doing? Nothing can be done if you just look at me.. focus Mina ssi" she said as she tap my shoulder..
I hate Momo when she is at school.. she is sooo annoying..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...