Thorn

Rose's POV

I walk fast as I don't wanna Jennie see me crying.. she will ask what makes me cry so sudden.. if I tell her.. she will hurt too..until I hold my tear back as I tell Jennie I had a stomache.. I run back to our place and go to toilet crying alone..

Tomorrow morning

I take the bus usually to go to school but I can't see Mina with me on the bus.. as I stop at the bus stop.. I walk to the school.. on the way.. I see Mina is stopping at the flower shop.. as I walk passed by the florist..
Mina called me..
"Roseee" I stop myself that trying to ignoring Mina.. but I just can't..
So I turn around and I see Mina smiling at me..
Melt my heart as my nervous get away from me..

"Good Morning.. Rose.. here.. a rose for rosie" Mina said as she give me a stem of the Red rose on her hand..
I take it as suddenly.. I scratch my hand with the thorn and its bleeding..
"Ouch" I mumble as Mina take my hand..
"Are you okay?.. sorry..-" she said
"Its okay..." I said as I suck my bleeding finger..
"The florist should cut the thorn.." Mina said
"We won't hurt by the thorn then..but the rose is hurt by us.. cutting it away" I said..
Guess the beautiful rose can be hurt by person and hurt a person too..
Sounds dramatic.. but it just like me..

Mina and me look at each other for seconds..
As Mina take a band aid from her bag..
Take my hand and wrap it on my finger..
"A chef shouldn't get hurt on their hand" she said
"Thanks" I said
"Its my fault.. didn't check it" Mina said
"Its okay.. lets go to school we might be late" I said as I walk away..

But Mina walks with me.. beside me.. and suddenly she said
"I saw you.. last night.."
I look at her and smile..
"Yeah.. gonna grab something to eat with Jennie" I said
"But why you walks away soon you saw me" Mina said
"I had a stomache.. I can't hold it so I have to go back" I lied..
"Oh I see.. but.. I want to ask for something.. about last night.. what you saw.. me and Mo-" she said as I cut her..

"I know.. I won't tell anyone.." I said again making my heart in a pain..
"Thanks Rose.." she said as I smile at her..

Momo's POV

I wait infront of the class door.. but I can't see Mina.. she usually came earlier..
But where is she..
Suddenly..
"Sunbae.." I turn around and see its Rose.. and Mina..
"Why you guys came so late.. we are waiting for you guys" I said
"But this is still early.. not even time to start the class" Rose said as she brags in the class leaving me with Mina confused to see a blunt Rose for the first time..
"Whats wrong with her?" I ask Mina
"I don't know she is still fine when I talk to her before" Mina Said..

"Is it because of she saw us last night?" I said
"No.. I think she will help us to keep this a secret for sometime.. she is a good girl" Mina said..
"Really? She looks weird" I said as Mina hummed
"Lets go in the class Momo Sunbaenimm.. you said we are late in this early time" Mina said
"Get in then, you slow penguin" I said as Mina giggle..

We walks in as we are ready to start todays class..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...