Strawberry

Mina's POV

"I am looking for my someone as my chef assistant in the competition, and I will start to examine you guys for my candidate.. so do your best" Momo said as we started to begin cooking.. today themes is Japanese food.. yeah I am from Japan of course I know it.. I heard Momo is from Japan too.. maybe this is the difficulty because she knows well about Japanese food.. I decided to cook sushi and Takoyaki today.. hope it turns well..

While I do my cook Momo really examine me from the top to toe.. all my gesture and how I cook.. it makes me feel awkward sometimes but I have to be usual.. she walks towards me and suddenly..
"Tie your hair" she said as she give me a hairtie..
"Okay" I said as I tied my hair.. then again continue what I did..
"Always tie your hair in the kitchen.. that doesn't change your beauty anyway.. just remember that your hair could fall to the food" Momo said as I nodded..
"Yes, Sunbae" I answer her as she walks away and checking on the others..

Momo's POV

I already have someone in mind for being my assistant but.. she is still lacking for some reason.. I can't take this personal as this is a competition.. I have to be fair..
After they done their cook and all my examine about them.. they all have a good work.. especially Lisa and Mina.. for today.. Lisa is good at cooking but she is bit clumsy.. Mina have a good skill but she is slow..
"So, Lisa... and Mina... stay here and the other can go back home" I said as people left us three in the kitchen..
"I need to check on your team work.. with me.. so who will stay today? Between two of you.. and one will be have a test with me tomorrow.." I asked as they both look at each other..

I look at them about 2 minutes awkwardly.. as none of them answer...
"You can't decided? Hmmm.. okay then I will choose.. Lisa... see you tomorrow" I said as she bows and leave me with Mina..
"Why you choose me?" Suddenly Mina asked
"Why? You don't want to be honored as my assistant?" I asked her back.
"Yeah I don't expect that" she said
"You don't expect.. then you are lucky you have a chance to try cooking with me" I said as she smirk
"What is the so special for cooking with you?" Mina said as I am startled.. wow she is so blunt..
"Tsk... you will be a team as a representative from the school... you don't feel grateful?" I asked

Mina's POV

"No.." I answer her.. why she is so confident.. did shs think everyone like her? Because she is charming and beautifull.. she sounds so annoying..
"Wow.. okay then" she said suddenly she walks towards my kitchen counter and pinned me to the corner..
She lean towards me closer as our stare is lock to each other.. she takes another step towards me as again I arch back holding on the edge of the kitchen counter..
She stare at my lips as I look at her..she smirks..
"You are first girl who annoyed me so much" she said as she look into my eyes..

"This will be exciting.. lets see how long you can endure this.. staying here.." she continue as I grab her collar wanna push her away but she hold both of my arm tight..
"Let me go" I said as she let me go but she wrap her hand on my waist..
"I will let you go.. this is just your decision.. you wanna stay here or give up.. I can't stand you" she said as I get confused about what she said
"What do you mean?" I asked as she tilt her head ready to kiss me as she looks to my lips..
Closer closer.. until I felt her tip of her nose touch my cheeks...she close her eyes while I can felt her breath is hitting on me..

'She is a player Mina.. she just flirt.. don't don't dare to let her kiss you.. you stupid.. slap her'
I get myself back as I push her away while we almost kiss.. I untied my apron and throw it to her..
"Stop being a bitch" I shouted at her and walk away.. but she stops me
"Bitch?" She grab my hand tight..
"Yes, you flirt with everyone.. I won't fall for you anyway" I said as I crash her hand away and strom off..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...