Salad

Mina's POV

She pull off the hugs and look at me who is sitting on my kitchen stall..
She suddenly patted my head and smile at me..
I still can't believe I am the one who can see that Momo have this side of herself..
She is soft and sweet.. not cold and rude like people said..

She take out some veggies and cut it while I staring at what she is doing..
"Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked..
"Why? I just staring at my girlfriend who is a coolest chef for me" I said as she stop what she is doing and walk towards me..
"I'm not the coolest chef at school like people thought.. but I will make you one of the coolest and beautiful chef" she said as I shake my head..

"I won't won if I compete with you.. rude Chef" I stick my tongue out teasing her..
She walks away and start to continue making her salad..
"Yes I am the rude chef.. so what?" She said as she walks towards me again stiring her salad with the spoon..
"You came here just to eat my salad?" I ask her as I pout..
"I thought someone text me and wanna hang out with me" she said as she eat her salad infront of me..

I hold her wrist stoping her from eating..
"You want some?" She asked as I nodded..
Then she take a spoon of salad and wanted to feed me but she intentionally draw the mayonaise on my nose..
"Yaaa..." I whines as she giggle..
I take her hand and eat by myself..
"Ohh.. thats minee.. who said you can have it?" She said.
"Huh? Its mine.. its from my fridge.." I said
"But I am the one who made it" she said as she take spoon of the salad again wanted to eat but I stop her.

I hold her wrist as she can't eat..
"Mina.. I am hungry" she said but I shake my head and giggles
"Come on babe" she said
"Give me this one first" I said as she feed me..but again she tease me with leaving all the mayonaise on my cheeks..
"Momoring" I whines as she giggles..
"I can clean that" she said as she place the plate on the stall beside me and kiss me.. on my nose and lick my cheeks.. I am startled at her move..
Then she lean on the edge of the stall looking through my eyes..

"I still wonder why.. I can fall in love with annoying girl like you" she said as we looking into each other eyes
"And I wonder why I have a rude girlfriend like you" I said as she smirks at me..
Then I felt her hand hold my cheeks and kiss me...
I make a way to hold her nape as we kisses each other..
With eyes close we make out in the kitchen.. her hands run around my body as I grab her closer to me..

She let off her lips on mine but she goes to my sensitive part.. my neck.. she start to give me the touch that aroused me..
But suddenly..
*door bell*
But Momo ignores that..as we keeps making out at the kitchen..
*door bell*
"Mina.. this is Mom and Dad.. you home?" The shout came from outside make me and momo freeze and stop what we are doing..

"Oh shit" I said as I grab on Momo shoulder and jump down the stall fixing myself as Momo look at me..
"Your parents came?" She asked
"I guess" I said as Momo start to panic and fix herself.
I go to the door and open the door while Momo follow me..
"Mom dad" I greet my parents with hugs as they came in..
"Hello. Uncle and aunty.." Momo bows at them..
"Ohh Mina's friend is here" dad said
"Mom dad she is Hirai Momo" I introduce her to my parents
"Ohh hi Momo.. you are my daughter friend at school?" Mom asked
"No.. I am her sunbae" Momo said as My dad and mom look at Momo in a shock like why my sunbae comming to my house after school..

"I am here just to take the book I lend her" Momo said as I look at her
Why she has to lie?
"Umm I think I have to go uncle and aunty.. I...its getting late" Momo said as she bows to them and awkwardly walks towards the door..
"Ohh I see.. but Momo.. do you walk home?" Mom asked
"No.. I drive my car.. " she said nervously.. she is cute.
"Ohh good then.. see you Momo" Mom said as Momo bows
"See you uncle aunty and Mina" she waves awkwardly as she left..

As I talk with my mom.. my phone buzzed..
Momo : it was awkward.....
Mina : sorry I didn't know they will come
Momo : I know.. enjoy your time with fam.. 😉

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...