Latte

Momo's POV

I wake up and realize that I was sleeping on my girlfriend bed.. with her sleeping on my arm..I slowly move as I has to go back home and prepare for today competition.. But when I move.. Mina whines..
"Hmm.. where are you going" she mumbles as it make me smile how cute is her..
I pull my hand away from her as she wake up.. and look at me pouting..
I flip my hand on the pillow and look at her..

"I have to go back.. we have to prepare..for today" I said as she gets up and look at the clock..
It was 5 AM..
"The competition.." she said as I get up and hold her cheeks with my both hand.. looking into her eyes..
"Don't be nervous.. everything will be alright" I said as she grab my hand and smile at me..

I couldn't help to see her smile.. I lean towards her and kiss her..
She kiss me back wanting the time to stop.. for just being with her..
The most beautiful gift I ever got is her.. never know that she will make me so deeply in love with her.. even if she is the one who make me so mad at first.. but by that time.. I know this girl is different..
"Why you look at me like that?" She asked me as I can't stop admiring an angel in front of me..

"Don't look at me like that.. " she said as she throw herself to me as I hug her..
"Why? Are yoy shy?" I asked as she hugs me tighter..
"Why are you so clingy today?" I asked
"Can I sleep more?" She said as it make me giggle..
I cupped her cheeks with my both hands and
"No.. Myoui Mina.. get to prepare.. I have to go too.." I said as she pout
"But just let me stay for 5 more minutes like this" she said as she pulls me into a hug again.

"Aigoo this penguin" I said as I pat her back and stroking her hair
"Mina yaa... remember that.. you can make everyone proud of you with your works.. and remember to cook with all your love.. " I said as she mumbles..
"I will always think about you when I cook then" she said
"Cheesy penguin" I said as I pinch her nose..

At school

Mina's POV

I didn't know the competition will be at a tent on the school field... as I walk into where I see Momo is..
"Be ready all of you guys.. don't make a single mistake.. or else you have to lose your time and make it from the start.." Momo said as I start to check the ingredients also the tools we will need..
"Remember where will you in charge so the works will be done easily.. teamwork is the main key" Momo said as we start to get ready..

We are on the huge tent with a kitchen supplies around us.. thats that in my imagination that we will have a competition in the class but outside.. our team has so many member that we have to carefully move inside the tent even if it huge.. the changelles is there.. that is why Momo said everything might be a surprise when competitiom begin..nothing will be exactly the same with practice time..now I know.. what she means by that..

"Attention.. please get into the position.. the competition will start in 30 minutes.. mentors please check on the members and supplies.." the panel said as we all get into position..
I am in charge of cutting things with Rose..
Momo walks around us checking on the applicance and when she walks towards me..
She secretly hold my hand and whisper..
"Myoui Mina.. all my hope on you" she said as it make me smile..
I will do well.. I will do it for Momo and out teammates..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...