Bean

3 years after

Mina's POV

After that day.. I never saw Momo again.. no one want to tell me where is she now..she has hemophobic.. Tzuyu and Sana told me as I know the reason.. why Momo never been there when the accident happen.. but why she doesn't tell me.. and just runn away.. I know she lied when she said she never love me.. I know she is not Momo..

Now it has been 3 lyears I still can't stop thinking the memories of me and Momo.. its short beautiful yet painful.. now I stand on the kitchen when Momo was.. hoping one day she will comeback here again to meet me at least explaining about everything she left me confused..

Jeongyeon's POV

After that day.. dad took Momo with him to America.. Momo get a theraphy for her hemophobic there and still go to culinary college.. I am glad Momo was fine.. and she still wanna reach her dream.. and me.. now working as a chief chef on my own restaurant in the town.. I miss Momo and her dumbest things..
"Babe, what are you thinking about this late night?" My girlfriend hugs me from back as I look out my windows..
"Just Missing my dear sissy" I said as she kiss my cheeks..
"Momo? Why don't you call her?" Nayeon said..

"Ehm.. you don't need to.." someone said standing on my bedroom door..
With a hat on... a black long coat and glasses..
I widen my eyes as she open her hat..
"Momo" I shouted as I run to her and hug her..
"The hell you just comeback here out of nowhere.." I said
"Lil surprise.. Chef.." she said
"And sorry I seems to distrub you guys" Momo said as she looks at Nayeon..

"Oh.. hello.. I am Nayeon" Nayeon said
"I know.. Jeongyeon is now having a girlfriend.. unbeliavable.." Momo tease.. as I push her..
"Yaaa.. how about our Momo.. still player?" I asked as she shake her head
"Not anymore" she said
"Then you have a girlfriend now?" I asked
"Soon" she said..

Next day

Momo's POV

I miss being here.. with that nagging Jeongyeon.. it has been hard days I walk through.. without anyone with me.. fighting with my own fears and reaching my dream at the same time..
I wear my glasses.. my hat and my coat.. taking a bus to the school I ever attend.. where I messed up my life..

I walk towards the gate as everyone there walk passed by me.. new student.. new commers? Guess its a freshman day..
I walk to the school seeing everyone is running passed by me..
"Yaaa.. come on.. we had the rush to the hall or else we will got scream by the hell kitchen mentor" they said as I let out a laugh for a while..
"Hell kitchen mentor" I mumble.. who are they now.. after me .. Jeongyeon and Jihyo..

I followed the student and walk to the hall..
But I stand in the corner just watching them..
"Attentionnn" someone shouted as I look at her..
While everyone in a line..
"We are here.. as a assistant of the chef.. your senior.. will be your mentor for this year.." the girl said as I look clearly..
"I am Kim Jennie..." I startled as I saw Jennie.. wow..
"Chou Tzuyu" oh gosh they take our place?
"Myoui Mina" I freeze as I widen my eyes.. Mina? Is that really Mina?

"So, the only way you survive here is just Two things" Jennie said
"One... don't just do your best"
"Two.. if you said you will do your best.. remember the first way" Jennie said
"Food is not the things made by your best effort.. never" Tzuyu said
"Even we cook for the whole week.. stating that we do our best for the food.. will be useless if the food taste sucks" Tzuyu continue..
"So, we need to cook the food with all of your heart.. like you gonna cook for someone you love.." Mina said..

Thats sounds so familiar... to me..

I wait there until the ceremony done as they start to go to their class for first class..
I look at Mina who is talking with the girls.. did she take my place?
I walk to follow her as I see all the girls running towards her
"Sunbae.. I .. I like you.. you are my role model" the girl said
"Sunbaee.. please take care of me" other girl said
Woahh unbeliavable.. everyone like her?
"Sunbae-" other girl said as Mina take the gift that they give to her
While I am watching from far.. I still can hear her..

"You think this is a dating school or what? Aren't you go back to your class?" Mina shout as she give back the gift to the girls..
Oh gosh.. why she is so rude..am I like that before? Ohh maybe I used to..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...