Matcha

Momo's POV

Mina walks into the class with all the junior with her starting the class.. while I walk to the headmaster office and knock..
"Come in" he said as I put off my hat..
"Hirai Momo?" Mr.Seo startled..
"Its okay.. I won't beg you to let me stay here again" I said
"I just come here to visit" I said as he looks at me in a confusion ..
"You did well to choose our replacement.." I smirk as he laugh
"Momo you know.. I am so disappointed.. cause I lost one of the best chef I had" he said
"Who? Me?" I ask as he patt my back..
"Still that confident Momo.. yeah.. but I will just have to stick to regulation that we can't have you here because of your fake medical check up result" Mr. Seo said..

"Its okay.. because of you too.. I came here and can show you this" I give him my certification of chef from America..
He read it in an awe..
"Momo?" He looks at me as I smile..
"I am here just telling you that.. I am a chef now too.. thanks for all your lesson you give me here" I said as I grab my certificate and go out the room..

I walk around the school as I hear a break time bell was ringging with every student out from the class..
"Yaaa.. where is Jae.." I heard someone ask his friend while walking passed by me..
"He is at Myoui class.. and they said if you can't do well at her class she never let you out of class until you did it well" his friend said as I walk to Mina's class that used to be my class..
With all student gather infront of the door..
I walk towards them as they look at me in confuse let me walk in the class..

I stop my step and lean towards the edge of the door watching the drama Mina's create..
"Again" Mina said as she throw away the food the junior made..
"Jae.. you think this is edible? Again" she said as she slam the plate on the sink..
She takes after me? Or what? It makes me smile looking at her..
"Jin... the rice is overcooked.. see what the heck is this.." she said as again she throw the plate away..
"Aren't you guys... do well? Why even you got here when you guys can't even cooked a kimbab?" Mina shouted at them making the other student in a creep seeing how Mina's class was..

One of student came with the last kimbap for challege as Mina taste it..
"Not bad.. but" Mina said as she place the kimbap to the other plate..
"Why you use this tiny plate?" Mina asked as the girl hesitate..
"Causeee.. I . I think it will look cute and pretty for the food details" she said as Mina throw thw plate on the floor
"Cute? But its too small.. whyy you guys do nothing better?" Mina shout as I walks towards her with the student look at me while Mina not aware..

I bent down and pull my sleeve up.. started to clean the mess Mina made.. as I pick pieces of the glass..
"Aren't you too harsh on their first day? Myoui Mina?" I said as she looks at me
"Who the hell are you.. who allowed you to enter my class" she shouted at me as I am done picking all the broken pieces of glass on my hand..
I get up and throw it to the bin.. with a little scars and blood by the glass..
"You really take after me? Even more rude than me ?" I said as I smile.. putting off my hat and look at Mina..

She stands there without words just looking at me.. from head to toes..
She turn around and look to her junior..
"Class dissmissed.. comeback to class in one hour time break" she said as everyone leaving..
While I walk to the sink and clean my hand from the blood..
Mina run to me as she holds my hand getting a clothes and wraps my hand in a flash..
"Why did you clean that if you know you will get hurt??!!!!" She shouted at me as I look at her..
She looks down and start to cry..
And she doesn't aware I lost my hemophobic now..

I unwrap my hand fron the clothes and look at my scars..
"I will get hurt.. I know it.. and I am not afraid anymore....I am more afraid if it hurts you" I said as she looks at me unbelief..
"I am sorry Mina.." I said as she throw herself on me and hugs me tight..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...