Pasta

Mina's POV

" soon?" I asked her again as she looks at me and stroke my head
"Yeah, I have to make sure of it before judging something.. I am doing things for us Mina.. please understand another side of me if we are at school or somewhere someone can meet us" she said as I still don't understand what is happening and just nodded as she smile at me..
She is different from before.. with her pure smile.. thats make me believe in her..
Suddenly Sana came to my room.

"Hey guys, I think I have to go" Sana said
"Okay, be careful" I said
"Umm wait.. Sana .. can you just keep this all secret for this moment? I mean about me and mina.." Momo said as Sana nodded
"Thanks" Momo said as Sana left..

After I take a bath.. Momo decided to take me out for walk and dinner..
And again we have to kinda date in a secret and we can't meet anyone of the school mate...
I link my hand to hers as we walks around the neighbourhood finding something to eat..
Remember that she is a chef.. she is abit picky of food.. so we took sometime to find our dinner..
We bought a food street snacks as she said she never want to eat it..
I force her to try it..
"Please please just once.. try it" I said as I feed her a fish cake
She shake her head and I pout make her cringe..
"Okay okay" she said as she try it..
She looks at me as she chew it.
"Hmm.. not bad as I imagine" she said
"I never said its bad.. its so yummy you dummy" I said as she giggle

"Dummy??? Hmmm.. I just like something more tastier than this" she said
"What is it?" I Said as she lean towards me and peck my lips..
"That" She said as she ia staring at me.. but the things is.. I see someone across the street looking at us freezing..

Rose's POV

Jennie is begging me to take her hangging out.. because its been along time that we hang out together..we have walk and talk about stuff until we are hungry and our stomach is beg for food so we decided to go find a food street stall and have a snack..
I don't know why Jennie is so clingy to me nowadays.. and today she can't get her hands of me.. she is holding my hand tight like a glue..
I am okay with it as we are best friend but what lisa told make things a bit awkward for me and Jennie..
Knowing that your bestfriend has a crush on you is weird.. and until know I can just pretending I don't know about that.. because I don't wanna break her heart.. but when you are trying so hard not to break someone heart.. there is just someone who break your heart in the time..

I stop my steps as soon as I see Mina walking with Momo giggling and Momo... just kiss her..
Mina saw me with Jennie..
I hold Jennie's hand and let her hand go..
Then I pretend nothing just happend and turn back and walk away..
"Chaeyoung ahh.." Jennie shout at me.. but I am trying hard not to turn back cause I don't wanna let the tear fell down my eyes and let Jennie knows the truth and make her cry with me with another broken hearted story..

Mina's POV

I see Rose and her friend.. but why she is turning away and left.. but oh no shit.. she saw me and Momo..
"That is Rose.. what we gonna do?" I said as Momo look at them.
"I think she is not gonna say about this to anyone.. and see.. she is pretending that she didn't see us.. just ignore them.. lets go" Momo said and she pull me away.. and get to home..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...