Ketchup

Mina's POV

She held my cheeks with her soft hand as we seal our lips together..her hand reach my waist pulling me towards her.. pressing our lips together..feeling how deep is this feeling of missing her all this time..
I loop my hand around her neck slowly get up and sit on her lap with her hand travelling on my body..
"I miss you.. Mina yaa" Momo said as we look deep into each other eyes..
"Me too" I said as I pressed our lips together again.. she tried to fight me as I grab her shoulder and bite her lips slowly.. can see she is smirking..
She fight for the dominant as now I can feel her bare hand on my thigh..

*door bell ring*
I get up from Momo's lap as I startled.. bitting my under lips..
"Who the heck is that?" Momo annoyed as I fix myself.. while Momo walk towards the door and open the door..
"Uhmm.. did I distrub you guys.. sorry Momo ya.. I left my phone" Jeongyeon said
"Aishh.. you...take it" Momo annoyed makes me giggled
"Hee.. Mina.. Mian" Jeong said
"Its okay" I said as Jeong run out the house with Momo came back with her annoyed face..

"Mina.. lets have a walk outside?" Momo said as she grab her car key
"Walk? But you take the key" I tease her
"I mean I will drive to seoul tower.. then we walk there" she said as she gets into her room and came back with a pair of coat..
She walks towards me and put the coat on me..
"Lets go?" She smile as she extended her hand asking me to hold her as I grab her hand she pull me outside and get into her car..

She drive to seoul tower as she said she miss the night view of Seoul..
She holds my hand tight as we walks around the seoul tower park..
She put our hand inside her pocket while walking towards the water shows at the park..
"I miss seoul air" she inhale as let her hand go and stand infront of her..
"Just the air? Not the Moment you are with me?" I ask as she cupped my face..
"I miss everything with you Penguin" she said as we are connecting our forehead.. while I can see her smile..

Suddenly the water shows start and the songs played with the water dancing to the beat..
I couldn't help this happy heart as pull Momo towards and start spinning around her.. dancing on the rythm with the song..
Momo just stay still looking at me.. as I ask her to dance with me.. she doesn't want but I grab her hand and force her to dance..
She finally hold me and start to dance with me..

"Never know you are good at dancing Chef Momo?" I said to her as she smile
"I never know that you are this flexible, Chef Mina?" She said as I giggled
"I did ballet when I was young" I said
"No wonder" she said as we keep dancing until the songs ended..

Momo pull me away as I wanna get to the top of seoul tower..
"Lets goo" I said
"No.. its too high" she said as I giggled..
"Okay then wait here.. I will go myself" I said as she shake her head..
"Okay finee" she said as we get up to the seoul tower..
I bought the padlock and I write
Our name on it..
Then I lock it to the fence which all the padlock of wish locked there..
"Momo & Mina , Forever" Momo reas it as she stare at me..
"Forever" I said as she cupped my cheeks and kiss me in my lips under the night sky..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...