Coconut

Mina's POV

After the class I feel so down.. I make so many mistake.. as I got scold by Momo alot.. even that she said she will be fair.. not seeing me as her girlfriend at school.. but there is just a feeling that Momo is too mean to me.. even that she said she did it for me..
I walks out from the class as I walks to the school gate but someone grab my wrist..
I turn and look at that person..
Oh shit.. I forgot..
"Chaeng" I called her
"I will send you home" she said..
"Umm thats okay I can go home by bus" I said..

"Come on.. we need to talk..I mean about before" Chaeng said as she rubbed her nape being nervous..
"Umm we can talk now.. its not at school anymore" I said
"But do you feel comfortable talking here?" She asked as I look around as every student walks passed by us ready to home..
"Yeahh.." I said
"S..so.. do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked again as I look at her..

"Chaeng.. I-" I am about to say sorry and reject her but..I felt someone walks through us and grab my hand..
"Sorry lil cub..she is mine" I look at the person who is staring at Chaeng..
"Momo" I called her as she still look at Chaeng with her jeaolusy burning..
"Don't you ever try to take whats mine Son Chaeyoung" Momo said as Momo pulled me away with her..
"Hirai Momo, are you sure that she is yours? And you can protect her? " Chaeng said as Momo stop her step..
"Yes I do, so don't you ever get on my way" Momo said as she pulled me away walking towards her car..

Momo send me home with awkward silent on the way.. until she park her car infront of my alley.. I unbelt my seat belt as she did..
"I can walk in by myself.. you can go home Momoring" I said as she didn't say any words and get out from her car.. as I did..
She holds my hand and walks beside me...
"Why you told Chaeyoung about us? You said we are not gonna say about our relationship to anyone" I ask as she looks at the sky..
"Yeah.. we won't but I didn't know that they already know about us.." she said as I stop and look at her..
"They?" I asked
"Yes.. Chaeyoung..she knows about us.. she just pretend that she didn't know" Momo said as she looking into my eyes with her serioud expression..

"How can she knows it?" I ask Momo
"I bet you know that your best friend know about us from Tzuyu.. and Tzuyu won't keep it from her best friend too" Momo said as I just remember Sana knows about us from Tzuyu..
"Then why if they know? Why can we just go on public that I am with you" I said
"Because I am afraid people will harm you.. Mina.. there is alot of people who hates me.. outside and inside the school.. you are the one girl I have ever love sincerely.. and I don't want you to get hurt.. or any lil scars" she said as I felt my heart beats so fast
She strokes my hair as she looks into my eyes..
"I love you.. Mina" she said as she pecks my lips..

"Mina chan" suddenly I heard my name called..
I look at that way.. its my parents..
Ohh damn.. did they saw what happened before..
"H..hello.. Mr and Mrs Myoui" Momo bows awkwardly..as they walks towards us..
"You don't need to call us that anymore.. call us mom and dad" mom said as we both look startled..
"You guys already have lunch? Lets have it together" dad wrap her hand around my shoulder and Mom as I pulled Momo with us..

Next Morning

I walk to school like usual not being too early anymore.. when I get to the kitchen I see Momo is on the back of the kitchen.. she is staring at the board where our score were.. I haven't check mine from the time..as the bell rang.. Momo look at us and ask us to turn around looking at the board..
"Attention" Momo shouted as she is pointing the board..
"Have you guys check your score here? If you don't check it now before you make any mistake again and you gonna get a drop out.. especially 3 person who is now in the lower score.. Joon.. YeonJi.. Mina..." she said as I am startled I am in the lower 3?

"So.. tomorrow is the competition.. if you 3 lost the stars again.. you will drop off.. so do your best today with your team mates.." she said
As we start practicing again.. I must do well.. I will ge drop out if I don't and it will be the end of my dream.. that annoying Momo.. umm but why I love her? I smile myself didn't aware that Momo is staring at me..
"Myoui Mina.. get yourself together.." she shout as usually my annoying girlfriend..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...