And

A year after

Momo's POV

It was a bright day.. I was walking out from a flower shop taking a huge flower boquet to my car as today is my special day because my special person's dream comes true..
I take my day off today as after I came back to korea I work with Jeongyeon at her restaurant being a chef..
She has a lot of restaurant to take care of here so she ask me to take care one of them helping her while I am here..
But I think I am gonna quit..
Because I have plan for my future myself..

I drive to the school as I park the car while people out there is so crowded... taking picture with their family and friends..
I take my flowers with me as search for Mina..
While I see someone is waving at me wearing her best smile ever..
"Momoring" she shout as she runs to me and jump to hugs me..
I hold her and hugs her tight spin her around as we both very happy in her graduation day..

"Congrats for my love.. now you are Chef Myoui Mina" I said and pecks her lips while her hand still around my neck..
"Hi Momo" someone greet me as I look at them I let go Mina and bow..
"Hello.. Mr.. Mrs Myoui" I greet her parents as they came to me..
"How are you Chef Hirai" her dad ask
"I am fine.. still working with Jeongyeon" I said as her dad pat my back..
"Whats your plan after this?" Her mom ask me as I look at Mina as she is staring at me too..
"Umm.. getting married?" I joked as Mina hit my arm
"Hahaha.. no.. just kidding.. maybe I am planning to get back to Japan and run my own restaurant there.. and having plan for taking Mina with me.. if you guys allow me to.." I said as I rubbed my nape..

Her parents giggles as Mina's dad place both of his hanf on my shoulder..
"Of course We allow you to take Mina with you.. you are her girlfriend and you take care of her well when we are not here..we never be more thankful" he said as I get shy..
"So.. what about lunch together?" Mina asked as we all look at her..
"Chef Myoui Mina treat?" I tease her as she giggle
"Yes, but I will ask you to pay if you eat too much" Mina said as I pout then she hugs me suddenly..
"I am kidding baby.. you can eat as much as you can" Mina said as she pinch both my cheeks..

Mina's POV

At the evening when we done lunch and hangging out with my parents.. also we made it to have a dinner again with my parents..now we are on our way home as now I already live in one roof with Momo..
She asked me to move in from 6 months ago and now we are living together..

When we arrived at home.. taking a bath and get change we cuddle each other on the bed watching the drama together..
"Momo ya" I called her as she is playing with my hair..
"Hmmm?" She hummed in curious..
"Why you ask my parents permission so sudden.. before.. you even haven't told me about your plan" I asked as she looks at me..
"I am about to tell you too.. Mina yaa.. I am planning to build a home of my dream.. a home that I will spend the rest of My life with.. a home that I never got to stay on my childhood time.. I want to build it with the person I love the most.. and its Chef Myoui Mina" she said as she pecks my lips..

"What was that.. so cheesy.." I said as I get shy by her sudden statement..
"Mina.. I know I don't really know what is a home for me.. I even afraid that I can't build it perfectly for us.. cause I didn't have a good memories of it.. as you know.. I told you before.. My da-" I cut her with a peck of kiss on her lips..
"Stop.. I know it Momo.. I know you are afraid.. but you have me.. I will build it with you.. not just you alone.. we will" I said as she smile..

"You have done your best to overcome your fear for me.. and come back to me.. so.. I should be thankful for God, He gives me a person who loves me alot.. so I will not disappoint Him.. I will fight for what is mine.. I will always be beside you.. to reach our future dream together" I said as Momo kiss my forehead...
"I love you Mina.. I will always" she said as I hugs her tight..
"I love you too Momoring" I said.

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...