Vinegar

Momo's POV

I clean myself and change into my pyjama.. and walk to my bed.. wait.. hmmmg... Mina is there.. okay Momo take a deep breath hold your damn hormones.. I walk to my bed from another side.. and lie on it slowly without distrubing the sleeping girl.. I take the blanket and get inside.. I turn around.. not facing her..
How can she fall a sleep so fast in people house.. suddenly I felt her hand on my waist..
"Hmmmmm" she hummed as I freeze on my spot.. she get closer to me and hugs me tight.. can felt she is leaning to my shoulder..
Please just let me go.. oh God.. I am going crazy..

I grab her hand and slowly move away.. I turn to look at her.. she is sleeping so soundly... I fix her hair as I look at her face.. this girl... why.. she is so beautiful.. so soft and fluffy.. even when she sleep.. I know now.. why I can't act right when I am with her.. that is her power.. to make my heart beat so fast like this.. her soft cheeks.. her jaw line.. her eyes.. her nose and her lips....
I lean closer to her.. having a gulp.. because I felt like I just seeing things.. the most beautiful person I have ever seen.. I tilt my head and kiss her.. her lips is so soft.. feeling a butterflies inside my stomach.. as I still kiss her sweet lips..
Suddenly a slap in my face.. pushing me away from her..

"Hmmmm... naughty mosquito.." she mumbles in her sleeps as I almost has heart attack but somehow I giggled.. because she is so damn cute.. I wanna shouted.. but I can't.. I look at her and pat her shoulder slowly.. making her calm...

Mina's POV

I wake up... feelings like I have sleep so much.. and have to go to.... school? I open my eyes after stretching my body.. what the... where am ...
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" I shouted soon I see a person who is dressing herself in this room.. did I just saw someone naked back.. I grab the blanket back and hid inside..
"Don't fucking shout.. I almost having a heart attack.. don't worry I don't do anything to you" she said..
I felt her walking to me and pull the blanket off me..
"Here.. you can use my uniform first.. I will lend it to you.. and this.. towell.. you can take a bath there.. before going to school" Momo said
As I just realize that I fell a sleep in her house..

"Why don't you call my parenta to take me home?" I asked as I grab the uniform and towel..
"They called you.. I answered it.. they said its okay you stay here" she said
"Come on.. take a bath.. we will be late.. " she said as I get up from her bed and go to her bath room taking a bath..
And dress into her uniform.. I get out from her room already smelling a good smell from kitchen.. I forgot she is the best chef in school..
"Have a breakfast before we go" she said as I sit in the chair while she is serving the food..
"Where did you sleep last night?" I asked..

"My bed.." she said as she chewa on her food..
"With me? You..... don't do anything to me right?" I said as I cover my body.. looking at her.. she choke her food as she grab a drink..
"No... why would I" she said as I sighed..
"I thought I will be done already.. cause you are a player" I mumbles and again she choke hard.. she run to the sink..
I run to her and tap her back..
"Are you okay?" I asked..
"Hmmphh.. okay" she said as she walks away and grab a huge bottle of water and gulp on it..
"Sorry" I said
"Why you think I am a player? Because you always see me rejecting girls?" She asked me.

"Maybe" I said as she sit on her seat and take a breath..
"Yes I am a player.. because I can't believe in love.. I don't believe in love.." she said as she looks so down..
"Anyway.. finish your breakfast.. we will go to school" she continue as we both eat our breakfast in a silence .

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...