Salt

🔞🔞🔞
So explicit
Read at ur own risks

Momo's POV

She pulled me inside her room and push me to her bed...
She starts to put off her clothes infront of my eyes.. making me startled..
She change so much.. such a naughty Mina..
"What are you doing?" I tease her as I watching her who is stripping off all the clothes in front of me..
"What do you think am I doing?" She said as now she is naked..
She crawl on to of me with her eyes begging me to touch her..
"Why? Mina? What are you doing?" I tease her as she runs her hand along my tummy.. to my chest.. to my neck.. to my lips.. to my forehead.. and she leab towards me looking into my eyes..

"Stop teasing me baby" she said as grab my hand and force me to put it on her bare skin..while she seal our lips together..
Her pale soft skin still the same.. still the most beautiful things for me..
I grab her waist as I get up and let her sit on my lap..
"My Mina change so much now" I said as I putting off my coat, and my clothes with the help from her..

I hold her on my arm as I showers her my kisses.. from her neck.. collar bone and her chest.. her scent.. my favourite scent.. she is pulling my hair tighten her grip as she moaned for my touch
"Momo yaahh" sounds like a beautiful melody in my ear..
I lick chest and sucks on it while the other hand is pleasing her other side..
"Ahh Momo" she moaned as I suck on her..

I run my hand on her thigh as she grabs my hand and looks into my eyes..
"I love you Momo" she said as I peck her lips
"I love you more babe" I said as I turn our position.. lie her on her bed as I goes between her..
She is bitting her lower lips trying to seduce me.. and its always works.. cause I can't just ignore how sexy is my girlfriend..
"Tell me what do you want baby" I tease her as I speard her legs seeing how she is on urge waiting me to touch her in her sweet wet enterance..
"Please Momo.. I miss you so much" she said as I go down and licks her wet pinky lips down there..

She is already dripping wet begging me for the touch..
"Ahh Momo yaa.." she moaned as it echoes in the room..

Mina's POV

She licks me down there as I felt so aroused and please by her touch.. I miss her so much.. I couldn't even wait anymore..
"Pleasee Momo" I beg as she insert her tongue on my core feeling her pace teasing me down there.. I grip the bed sheet as I moaned for her..
"Oh gosh Momo faster" I said as she goes faster giving me the most beautiful feeling..
"Babe pleaseeee.. ahh.. yes" I moaned she stops but replace her tongue with her finger with that sudden move making me startled..
"Ahh Momo yaaa.." I grab her arms as she comes to catch my lips..
"You like it?" She asked as she keep pumping inside and out of me..
"Yess.. I like it.. like that" I said as
"Fuck Mina you are so tight" she groaned as she insert more in me feeling that I squezee her..
"Ahh hmmmggg" I moan uncontrollably as Momo fasten her pace and suck my necks in once making me groaned..
She left a hickey on me as I can hear her panting..

"You are Mine" Momo said as  I hold her shoulder tight..
"Momo ahh.. I.. ahh I am cumming" I said as I felt her hitting on my spot..
"Yes babe.. cumm for me" she said as I pulled her into a hugs as I felt my body start to shiver while the bed is just bouncing hard with our body connecting..
"Momo ahhhh" I shouted ad I cumm around her fingers..
I hugs her thight as she pull off and licks her finger seductively..
"You are so warm and sweet baby" she said as kiss her.
"Just for you Hirai" I said as she seals our lips together..

"Don't call me Hirai.. cause later Hirai will be yours too.. Mrs. Hirai Mina?" She tease as we cuddle..
"No.. just take mine.. Mrs. Myoui Momo" I said
"Nah.. use Mine cause you are Mine" she said
"You are Mine too" I said as she bite my necks..
"Ahh yaaa" I whined.
"Okay fine.. Hirai Mina.." she said as she kiss my naked back.. and we sleep with the blanket on our body in this cold night..together..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...