Basil

Mina's POV

Shut my eyes closed.. with her breath hitting on my skin.. my body burned up.. feel her lips on my collar bone..
Her hand on my thigh giving me a shiver..
Can't help to keep mouth close.. I let out a soft shout..
"Moo..mooo" thats what I can say..
She couldn't be that patient.. she undone my bra..
And shower me a kiss all around my body..
Going down to my tummy..
Down and she grab the only cloth left on my skin..
She stops and looks at me..she get to peck my lips.. undone her clothes infront of my eyes leaving me dumbfounded staring at how hot is her..
Our breath is unstable as I am a bit scared of what happened next.. until she ask me with her gentle spot I have ever see..
"First time?" She looks into my eyes searching for her answer until I nodded for her as a yes..

"It will hurts.. for a second.. but you can believe me sweety" she said as she keep staring at me calming me down..but her hand is running down to my spot.. slipping inside my panties..
I grab her shoulder as I felt her finger running on my spot..
"Momo" I moaned as soon as she start to rub me...
She still stare at me wanting a response from what she is doing until..
"Ahh Momo" she get inside me as I grip her hard feeling a pain in me
She seals our lips in a flash as she start to get in and out of me.. its weird.. I feel good..
She capture my neck with her lips as she keeps giving me that pleasure of being with her..
"I love you.. Mina" she whisper in my ears as it give me a shiver
"Momo..ahh.." I can't help not to moan..
She gives me something I never felt before..
The pleasure of pain.. the pain of pleasure..

Momo's POV

The beauty of her make me can't resist her.. she is so sweet.. her smell... her soft skin.. her lips feels like an endorphine.. how could I resist this all this time.. even her eyes is a brightest diamond for me.. the first girl in my life that can make me feel I don't wanna lose her..
"Momo ahh" she moaned sweeetly making me impatient..
I peneterate her faster.. feeling her spot is tighten..
"Oh God" I capture her lips as I feel her grip is tighten on me..
Until she shout out my name loud..
"MOMO..." I like it when she shout my name..
She came after the climax..

I stare at her beauty face.. and give her a forehead kiss..
I smile at her as she did the same to melt my heart every second..
"You are so beautiful.. Mina" I said as she stare deep into my eyes..
"You more.." she said as I seal our lips together again.. couldn't get enough of each other..
She grabs me and pulled me to her bedroom..
Push me on her bed..
"Ohh.. the real Mina is here" I said as she crawl ontop of me and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.
And we make out and I ended up to stay a night in her home..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINAAAAA ❤