Coffee

Momo's POV

This is first time I get reject by a girl.. and got her perfect swearing.. also.. she is so blunt.. so brave to throw the words to me who is her senior.. she makes me so annoyed that I am so in a fire wanna make her mine..
"She called me bitch, and say she won't fall for me" I sais to Jeongyeon as she laughed so hard..
"Daebak.. finally.. there is one girl can reject you.." she said as I glare at her..
"I am so curious with her.. she really not afraid that I will drop her out from class while she is so blunt towards me.. always fight with me so stubborn" I said
"The girl who give your book back to you yesterday?" She asked as I nodded
"She seems hate you so much" Jeong said
"Yeah.. she throw her apron to me.. I am her damn mentor.. I can't understand her" I said

"There must be something that make her mad or hate you.. did you do something to her?" Jeong asked
"I kissed her.. twice.. because I am rejecting my  ex" I said
"Yaaa.. stupid" Jeong slap my shoulder as I am startled
"Why?" I asked
"You used her as an excuse.. and with a kissed? You are crazy" she said as I don't even aware I am smiling myself..
"You like her?" Jeong asked suddenly make me grinned
"No, I am not.. why must I" I said
"Stupid.. you are.. this is the first time you tell me the story about a girl.. because you never told me about your exes.. you always told me when you are done with them.. also you looks so frustrated that she is mad at you.." Jeong said
"I am not!" I said as I push her away
"I have to go anyway.. bye" I said to her and waves

"Momo ahhh... don't lie to yourself.. if you want her.. make her yours and stop being a bitch" Jeong shouted as I stop and look at her.. I put off my shoes and throw it to her.
"Stop calling me bitch" I shouted as she run away..

Mina's POV

I go to the coffee shop where Sana have her part time job as I learn about cooking.. with my favourite americano from Sana..
Sana comes to me as she looks at me..
"Your face is so scary now.. something happend?" She asked
"No.. just that Momo is so annoying.." I said
"Sanaaaa" someone called her as she get up..
"Ugh.. tell me the whole story later baby.. I have to work" she said as I nodded again focus on my book..
'Whipped cream... with Cream Cheese... also abit of flour.. and sug-' someone come and take my book away..
I look at the person who is sitting infront of me with a cup of coffee.. taking my book and read it..

"Baking?.. still to early for that.. Myoui" she slowly put downy book showing herself.. Momo..she stare at me as I get annoyed why she always annoy me wherever I am? I take the book from her and close it.. I grab my bag and put my book inside.. I grab my bag.. and wante to go.. I get up from my seat as she looks at me.. I walk away but not even a few step ahe grab my hand hard and pull me to her side she push the chair back as she grab me.. sitting on her laps.. with her hand on my tummy..
"Why? You don't want to sit with me?" She asked as I look at her lying on her arm bridal way..

I grab her hand and let it go from me and get up..
"What do you want?" I asked as I felt everyone is looking at us.. she gets up and stare at me..
"Nothing.. I just want to sit here with you.. cause no table left" she said as I look around.. yes there is no table left..
She grab my hand and make me sit back my place..
"I won't distrub your study.. but let me sit here" she said as I sighed.. I look at Sana who is giggling so hard while looking at us..
I put my bag on the table and grab my book again trying not to look at her..
But.. she take my bag and take something from it..my phone..

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I try to get back my phone..
"Wait" she said as her phone ring
Then she give it back..
"Done.." she said as she take my phone number..
"What the hell you want?" I glare at her..
"Why? I am your mentor I have to know your number for better communication" she said as I sighed
"Stop distrubing me" I said  as She nodded..
"Okay" she said as she let me read and she played with her phone..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...