Chapter 3: Boppin' Idols

One hour later

(Y/N)'s POV

Right now, I'm reporting my progress to Marina. Getting Afterglow to agree is a step forward, but we'll still need 3 more bands. I tell her about my success, but she gets on a phone call right after.

Marina: Hello?... Yes.  They'll be there?... Perfect. Thank you very much!

And with that, she hung up and turned towards me.

Marina: (Y/N), can you run an errand for me?

(Y/N): Who do you think I am?

Marina: Great! I need you to meet up with someone.

(Y/N): I never said yes!!

Here we go again, Marina stacking more things to my to-do list...

Marina: Here's the address. The meeting is in 10 minutes. 

I use my phone to check how far away the place is. Wait WHAT?

(Y/N): This place is 30 MINUTES AWAY!

Marina just smiled her usual smile, ignoring my complaint.

Marina: Then you'd better get moving!

I instantly take off out the door and full on sprint the direction of the location. I almost trip on a curb while running but maintain my balance. Why do I always end up running around like a headless chicken??

Time Skip

Hah...ugh.. hah... I'm dripping in sweat and I feel like I'm going to pass out if I don't get some air conditioning. I managed to get to the place that I was told to go to... but 10 minutes late! I stand at the entrance of the place. The brick building that I stood in front of apparently belongs to a talent agency. I open the door and the only thing I could pay attention to was the chilling breeze of the A/C! 

 I open the door and the only thing I could pay attention to was the chilling breeze of the A/C! 

(Y/N): Ah! Finally... Cool.. Air..!

I raise my arms in victory as I make sure I enjoy the colder air for myself. There was a lady at the front desk who looked at me in confusion.