Chapter 10: Ice Cream, Names, and A Box

(Y/N)'s POV

It's the next day, which means another day of work

It's the next day, which means another day of work. There's no telling if it'll be a stressful one or relaxing one, but based on previous results, it'll be stressful. I have a package that I need to pickup at the Ichigaya residence because it was someone's bright idea to bring it there. I'll have to wait to pick it up, since the girls have school today. Looks like I'll need to stop by in the afternoon. So I guess this calls for what Rika would consider, "CiRCLE Time". In other words, that's work.

For a while now, all I have been doing has been sitting on one of the chairs in the lobby, staring at nothing but the ceiling. My gaze averts to the wall behind the front counter. There, I spot two guitars hanging on the wall which reminds me of yesterday. The members of Glitter*Green had hoped to perform with me in the future. That reminds me of my guitar and how I used to play it at any point that I had free time. 

To be honest, when I said I had lost interest, I was lying. The truth is that I was practically forced to quit, but I couldn't tell them that. My dad didn't really approve of me buying it in the first place, so when I did do it, he wasn't too happy. This caused a strict relationship between me and my father. 

I was half lying when I said I lost my guitar. When I walked into my room one day, it was gone. Stolen. The obvious suspect was my father, but he denied that he did anything. I was so furious at him that I ended up moving out and here I am. Now, I work at a live house.

 Now, I work at a live house

Marina: Whatcha doin'~?

I snapped out of my thoughts and jumped at her sudden intrusion.

(Y/N): !! Don't do that!

Marina: Oh! Haha... Sorry.

(Y/N): It's fine...

Marina: What were you looking at?

(Y/N): ... Nothing.

She looks at the wall with the guitars and smiles.

Marina: If you say so~.