Chapter 15: Another Day of CiRCLE

The Next Day

(Y/N)'s POV

It definitely felt refreshing to finally have a day off of work

It definitely felt refreshing to finally have a day off of work. Especially, getting to spend that day playing video games. But, like everything else in the world, it had to come to an end. Now, it's back to the infamous "CiRCLE Time". More specifically, I'm replacing the strings on Kaoru's guitar. Hello, Happy World! had to end their practice session early because the strings broke and they had no idea how to fix it. That's what my job is for!

The guitar's strings didn't even break from time. In fact, they were just replaced a few minutes before. So how did they break? I can only explain it using one word. Kanon. She managed to trip and cause the damage somehow. Kanon looked very startled when it happened too. Sometimes her clumsiness is just adorable.. wait. I feel like I've said that before.

CRASH!

What the heck? That came from the studio... I put the guitar down as I slowly approach the studio's door. Firmly grasping the handle, I turn it and quickly shove open the door.

(Y/N): Who goes there?!

Kokoro: -Aah! It's the police!

Misaki: Why the hell would the-!?

(Y/N): ...

Kokoro: Oh! It's just (Y/N)~!! Hi!

(Y/N): Hey Kokoro and Misaki.

Misaki: Hey..

(Y/N): ... I thought you guys ended practice early.

Misaki: We did...

(Y/N): So why are you guys..?-

Misaki: -It was her fault! Not mine.

(Y/N): ..Huh?

She pointed to a broken speaker that was sitting on the ground. That speaker... should be connected to the upper wall.

(Y/N): What happened??

Kokoro: We were playing tennis!

Did I hear her right?