Chapter 7: Reunion By Fate

[Yamabuki Residence]

(Y/N)'s POV

Rimi: Oh, onee-chan, this is the guy that works at CiRCLE!

I felt a pair of eyes looking towards me, so I check to see who I'm being introduced to. I look next to Rimi to see a girl with black hair and curved brown eyes. 

We stare at each other for a while before she broke the silence

We stare at each other for a while before she broke the silence. The look in her eyes told me that she had the exact same realization that I just had. 

Everyone began to realize the sudden silence and us two staring at each other in awe.

???: ...(Y/N)?

(Y/N): ...Yuri?

.

.

.

.

.

Kasumi: ...Saya?

Tae: ...Rimi-rin?

Arisa: Will you two airheads knock it off?!

Kasumi: I thought we were just saying each other's names...

Tae: I was following Kasumi-chan.

Arisa: Are you kidding me?! If you couldn't read the situation, (Y/N) and Yuri-san have obviously seen each other before and are having a moment!!

(Y/N) and Yuri: Eh?!

Rimi: Is it true Onee-chan? Have you and (Y/N) met before?

There was a small silence as Yuri gave me a full scan.

Yuri: I sure do~.. Isn't that right~, (Y/N)-kun?

I don't know why, but everyone from Poppin'Party gasped at the mention of '(Y/N)-kun'. It's just my old nickname that she gave me and to be honest, I thought I'd never hear it again.

(Y/N): ... Uh, yeah. I know her.

Yuri: Aw c'mon~. Not gonna call me 'Yuri-rin' anymore? Ooh~.. Or are you too cool for that?