Chapter 14: Roselia, Online!

(Y/N)'s POV

Black. That's what my vision is full of. I can feel something hard on my head as it gives me an aching pain against it. Wincing in pain, I groggily open my eyes and wipe away the sleep from them.

Oh, I was just asleep against a tabletop

Oh, I was just asleep against a tabletop. I guess I fell asleep here after the event and the after party for the staff. I observe the scene. Plates and forks scattered across the table with a large, cake that was contained on a platter. The already cut and eaten slices prevent the red, frosted lettering from being readable. It had originally said... "Congrats on Becoming a Father!". Yeah.. I know. Marina didn't order a cake beforehand and just picked it because of the red letters that coincidentally matched the font of the CiRCLE logo. It didn't matter to us though, the cake was still delicious.

I check my phone for the time. 4 AM?! How long have I been here?? Ugh.. I'm too tired to deal with this... I fold my arms around my head and lay it on the table again. Nothing else gets on my mind as I fall back into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~

Time Skip

This time, I'm awoken by force, unlike earlier. I'm whacked in the back of my head by someone's hand. I whip my head up to see my attacker.

Who else would it have been? She wears her smile as if she didn't just smack me to wake me up

Marina: Good morning~!

(Y/N): What the heck was that for?!

Marina: What? Me saying good morning?

(Y/N): No! You just s-

Marina: I don't know what you're talking about~..

I didn't even finish.. But I know she's just playing dumb.

(Y/N): Good morning... Wait, what time is it?

Marina: Almost noon.

(Y/N): What?! How long have I been here?

Marina: Since last night.

Ugh.. I've been here for while then. I get flashbacks to last night: the spotlights, the smiles, the crowd, the music, and the pounding of my heart.