Chapter 12: Showtime!

(Y/N's POV)

It's currently 10 AM, and I'm sitting in the lobby tuning my guitar because

It's currently 10 AM, and I'm sitting in the lobby tuning my guitar because.. what else do I have to do? I'm also the only one in the building, until I spotted Marina enter through the front door. She wore her usual uniform and waved at me.

Marina: Someone's here early~. Are you that excited?

I made an unamused face as my eyes shot her a death glare. 

Marina: Am I wrong?

(Y/N): No, I'm here early...

Marina: Great, so-

(Y/N): -When does the event start?

Marina: At 4 PM~!

(Y/N): So why did you tell me to show up at 4... AM!?

I remember, this is what Eve does everyday. Um.. no thanks. I'd rather sleep in. Marina laughed a little at my anger.

Marina: We can't have you sleeping in and being late on this special day~!

(Y/N): What about Rika and Ayase?!

Marina: They don't clock in until noon.

(Y/N): But... why.. do they...?

I give an exasperated sigh as she continued.

Marina: Whatcha doin' there?

(Y/N): Just tuning my guitar..

Marina: Great! So you're NOT doing anything~!

Cool.. completely ignore what I said..

Marina: I need you to do a couple of things to prepare for the lives.

(Y/N): Alright.

She gave me a small post-it note with writing on it. I'm expecting a long list of directions.. but to my surprise, it's not. It gave me a few easy instructions like, "refill the cash in the cash register," and "make sure all of the amps work." Has god answered my prayers?!

(Y/N): Is this all?? This should be a piece of ca-

Marina: Nope~!

Of course... why would it ever end up like that? Marina gives me another paper. This time it's a normal sheet of paper with a lengthy list. Let's see... "Buy light bulbs for the stage lights," and... "install a footbath in the café"?!? How the heck am I supposed to..? Once again, another exasperated sigh.

Marina: And you better hurry up with it. We have a meeting here with our main six bands in an hour and a half!

I reluctantly, and lazily get up and walk over to the cash registers. I open it up and start inserting money into it. I got up early... for this. Not worth it.