Chapter 11: Revived Passion

(Y/N)'s POV

Blue skies and birds chirping

Blue skies and birds chirping. That's the start of a good morning right there. I stand at the station awaiting for a train. Hanging on my shoulder is the strap to my guitar case. I plan on trying it out in the studio today. The guitar. Not the case. We'll see if I remember how to play anything. 

As I'm lost inside of my thoughts, I get approached by two people. I come back to reality and recognize who it was: Maya and Eve from Pastel Palettes.

 I come back to reality and recognize who it was: Maya and Eve from Pastel Palettes

Eve: Good morning!

Maya: Good morning (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Morning.

Maya: Where are you headed to?

(Y/N): CiRCLE. Y'know, for work. What about you two?

Eve: We're going to Edogawa Music Shop!

Edogawa? Is that the place that Rii works part-time? I might have to check it out sometime.

(Y/N): Are you gonna buy new instruments or..?

Eve: Actually, I'm just accompanying Maya-san. She wanted to look at all of the equipment.

(Y/N): The equipment?

Maya: It's kind of a hobby I have. It might sound a little weird..

(Y/N): No, it's not. Everyone has their own hobbies and things they like. You're no exception.

Maya: Aww thanks! Huehehe.. You're making me blush...

Eve: He's right Maya-san. It's like me and bushido!

Yes.. It's exactly like her and bushido.

Maya: By the way (Y/N), since you work at CiRCLE... you must be a fan of music equipment, right?

(Y/N): Uh.. I guess so. I definitely don't hate it.

Maya: So you must know a lot about amps, cords, speakers, stuff like that, right?