Chapter 20.5: That Festive Feeling

(Y/N)'s POV

Marina parked the van towards the back of the building in the VIP section. Since we arrived early, finding a parking spot was not difficult at all. The seven of us got out of the vehicle and each grabbed something to carry. Kasumi, Rimi and Tae carried their instruments on their backs while me and the others took in the boxes of merchandise.

We walked on a long and wide tiled path that led to event's location. Approaching the facility, we climbed up stone steps that when we reached the top, gave us a clear view of the massive building's interior.

(Y/N): Is this it?

Marina: Mhm! This is the place~!

Rimi: ..Uh, uhh, Marina-san...? Th- this is the event venue?!

Marina: Are you all surprised by how big it is?

Arisa: Y-Yeah... I was imagining it to be on the same scale as a festival in the shopping district...

Kasumi: Oh man... My heart is starting to beat super fast now.

Tae: I knew it would be this big. Since I've come here before.

Arisa: Things like that should be said earlier!!

Taking a step back, I finally realized how big this event is literally and how big it probably is for CiRCLE. Though I won't say it, I'm starting to feel a little nervous as well.

Marina: Let's waste no time and get going~.

Kasumi: Right, right! Let's go guys.

Rimi: ...Uhhh....

We glance over at Rimi, who is in complete shock and fear, looking around. Poor Rimi Ushigome was sweating profusely while she was shaking uncontrollably. Her knees were wobbling in terror.

Saya: ..Rimi-rin?

Rimi: ...Uhh...

Tae: Rimi, let's go~!

But they couldn't get her attention.

(Y/N): Hello? Earth to Rimi..!

Rimi: Oh! ..Uh. I'm sorry. I'm just getting very nervous about the thought of performing in a place like this...

(Y/N): Don't worry about that. In fact, just think about the amount of chocolate cornets you can be eating afterwards.

Rimi: Fufu.. Thanks (Y/N). I guess you're right. All right, let's get going.

"The key to Rimi's happiness is a lot simpler than most girls. Just talk chocolate cornets." That's the advice Yuri gave me to keep her sister's nervousness at bay. Odd advice, but advice nonetheless. It seems to work as well, so... uh.. thanks, Yuri?