Chapter 22: High-End Drive

[(Y/N)'s Phone]

(Y/N): So you're from my past?

(Y/N): Hello?

- Today 8:34 AM -

???: Without a doubt!

???: You left so suddenly too!! And then I never heard another word from you, or about you.. from anyone.

???: It was like you had disappeared off the face of the Earth!

???: It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I had figured out you were even alive! Then I finally found your new number..

(Y/N): Who ever you are... you were really worried, huh?

???: I was...

(Y/N): Well, random person from my past, I'm sorry I left you.

???: It wasn't just me. You should apologize to the others too.

(Y/N): Others? 

???: That's right. We were all sad when you wouldn't show up...

(Y/N): Who was? Why can't you just tell me who you are?

???: Because! I'm still mad at you... I want to leave you wondering about who I am just like how you left us wondering where you went!

(Y/N): I get it! I'm terribly sorry! I just had to get away on the spot.

???: But why?

(Y/N): I can't tell you... It's personal.

???: It was to pursue your music, wasn't it?

(Y/N): Huh?

???: You still have your guitar... At least from the pictures I've seen of you.

(Y/N): You know about my guitar? And what pictures?

(??? is now offline)

~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

My heart is nearly jumping out of my chest... and it's not because of excitement. It is because I am rushing throughout the city due to my lateness. I am very exhausted, but I was told that we'd leave at 9 AM... and it's 8:55 AM. 

As I run through the city streets, I hold my phone in my hand, which shows the directions towards the house. I continue down the road until I arrive at the address I was given. But as I look up at my destination, I'm blown away in shock.

 But as I look up at my destination, I'm blown away in shock

This is the place? This can't possibly be it... It's freaking huge! I knew Kokoro's family was rich, but this is a lot bigger than what I had in mind.

Just then, the gates opened, as if on cue of my arrival. With the gates moved aside I walked up the driveway to get a better view of the mansion.

 With the gates moved aside I walked up the driveway to get a better view of the mansion