Prologue

The sky embraced the shining dawn. The sun slowly ascended and shined with the light of life above the mountains of Kita Hiragimokuzai Valley, signaling the break of day as the valley embraced the sunlight.

A magical girl in mysterious gold and black attire sat upon the edge of a cliff of a nearby mountain, sitting with one of her knees up while her left arm was resting upon it.

Her head was perked down and her eyes were hidden from the shade her bangs were providing. Only her right eye was visible, since she had long side bangs that covered her left eye. Her right eye was a bright silver color that could pierce through anyone.

The wind blew violently, causing her hair and attire to flow in a drastic motion. She then looked up at the sky as the morning enveloped it, right eye now visible.

A flock of black crows soared above the girl, cawing as they passed her.

The magical girl then slowly stood up and watched as they zoomed past her.

A single black feather was left behind, leaving a trace of their existence. The feather drifted in front of the magical girl, reflecting on her silver, glistening eye.

By her side, was a mysterious bright gold scepter bearing many details. Holding it with her right hand, she brings it up and holds it horizontally with both hands, gazing at it with narrowed, determined eyes.

She then brings the scepter down, now holding it with only her right hand once again. As she did so, she looks up at the sun once again as the lone feather was drifting further.

"I won't let those girls bear the power of the Pretty Cure ever again..." A sharp statement suddenly escapes the girl's mouth.

And with that, she then leaps off the cliff with her mysterious scepter, descending into darkness.