Chapter 3「Cure Drizzle Strikes」

Yuki's POV

It was now the weekend. Finally we have some time to rest, even though it's been only two days since school has started and since I've became a Precure, which was on a Thursday. And Karin just became a Precure yesterday, on Friday.

"Shouldn't you be at school right now, ru~?" Lyruru questioned curiously as he sat on my desk in my room.

"Oh, uh, no actually." I replied, facing Lyruru, "It's the weekend. And that means that we don't go to school. A-and the best of all, we get to relax." I answered as I fell on my bed, relaxing.

"I see, ru~!"

But then I realize. Oh! I had to meet up with Karin at the marketplace. I was going to help her pick up some groceries for dinner. I then dressed up in my casual clothing, and grabbed my umbrella.

Lyruru hopped on my shoulder and we stepped out of my room and stepped outside of our apartment. It was the evening and it was raining, and I opened my umbrella. I then walked to the marketplace literally across the street, as our apartment is in the city and is in front of the busy street. I then crossed the street and headed to the front of the market, and Karin was outside of the entrance.

"Ah, there you are, Karin." I approached her.

"Hey, Yuki-chan." She says as she smiles. I smile back. She seemed to also have an umbrella as well. She then reaches out for her pocket, like she's trying to dig for her money.

"Oh crap, I think I forgot my money." She says as she takes her hand out of her pocket.

"Oh, well that's too bad."

But then I remembered. I brought my own money just in case something happened, "Uh well uh, no worries!" I reassured. "I-I have money here. I'll pay for it." I say.

"I, uh, well... thank you so much!" Karin thanks with gratitude. I nod in response.

We then walked into the market, as noticed some of the shoppers with a newspaper in their hands, with the title in bold letters saying, "Another mysterious warrior known as 'Cure Daybreak' appears alongside city's hero Cure Radiant to defeat monster"

"You were right, Yuki-chan!" Karin said, surprised, "The news really is everywhere..."

I nodded in response, "Well yeah, it is.. well... not that it's a bad thing, I mean...... you know what... let's just continue on and shop already..."

Third Person POV

~ At the Destruction Domain ~

"So, those damn Precures beat you too, huh?" Cide says to Bianca, bummed.

"Ugh. I can't stand those spoiled brats!! I just want to crush them already!!" Bianca makes a tantrum.

"Another spoiled brat reawakened and crushed my Daiabo." She says, bummed.

"What?! Another Precure?!" Cide says angrily, pushing his chair slightly backwards as he stood up, "Don't tell me those damn Precures will reawaken one by one... Maybe our mas-"

"Another Precure, huh...?" A feminine voice says evily. A grown woman appeared from a dark path.

"Maeve...!"

"I believe I can demolish those two to pieces." She claimed in a seductive tone as some darkness formed on her fingers.

~ on Earth ~

Yuki's POV

"A-alright. So, you said you do need vegetable oil, right...?" I questioned. She nodded in reply. I then put the oil in the basket and went on.