chapter 1

On a sunny Sunday morning, waking up to the sound of crows squawking, Jordan turns her phone on to check the time it is 8:30. All of a sudden she receives a message from her best friend Emily. Emily has been Jordan's best friend since year 7 they hung out ever since the day they met. she sends you a screenshot of the results of an competition. the competition was to design 2  new logos for the road trip TV and road trip vlogs channel profile picture. so they entered the competition and the result's were in...

(the GIF below was representing their reaction)

" WE WON!!!! OMG MUM!!!" jordan shouted. jordans' mum, Nicky came running up the stairs shouting "what? what is it?" "WE WON!WE WON THE COMPETITION" Jordan looked at her phone just before the phone rang; 

conversation on the phone

unknown: Hello is this jordan thapaliya 

jordan: uh yes it is how can i help you? 

unknown: i am Rye from roadtrip, i understand that you won our recent competition and we are sending a LIMO to come and pick you up and bring you to the flat for about half past three tomorrow afternoon is that OK? 

jordan: uh,yes that is OK? 

Rye: Ok well we will see you tomorrow then 

                                                               Monday  morning

Jordan in 1st person

i am so excited i cannot wait so we just got into the limo with mum dad and emily and her parents.it is so hot. i just looked at my fine it is 22 degrees and i am sweating like a volcano just erupted. we are stuck in traffic so we end up passing the lights and head into a little cafe called cafe Nero. i have a triple Belgian chocolate frappe creme. and we are back on the road again. mum and dad walked to Emily's parents house as they were staying with them for a week. about an hour later we arrive outside the flat. as we pull up outside the flat we see the boys playing footy in the park. it was great my nose was tingling from the smell of barbecued  sausages. the boys begin to look around and one of the lads spot us and jog over to us. 

" Hi girls how can we help you?" one of the lads asked, he sounded like rye from RoadTrip. "Um mm, we are the girls who won..." " the recent competition sorry Jordan and ..." "Emily" emily replied whilst shaking the other lads hands. "let's show you guys into the flat" Andy stated as the boys lead us into the flat. 

When we opened the door, i realised that there was a burning smell but i just left it as the boys began to show us around. we got closer and closer to the burning smell which was coming from the lads room/living room. there before us was Blair Dreelan, the boys manager with a cake in his hands and 3 suitcases behind him.There was two pink suitcases with a name tag on them with our names on them. he placed the cake down as the boys shouted "welcome , to the road trip house." "i tell you what this must feel cosy" i stated " yes it does". Blair picked up the two suitcases and handed them name accordingly. i looked through mine and saw roadtrip merchandise and free VIP tickets for us to take our family or friends to all of their shows in the XMAS tour, pictures of all the boys on a A2 piece of card. and 2 envelopes attached to each other. 

as Blair picks up the 3rd suitcase he says" unfortunately, guys and girls ginger and i will be going to america for this week as we have only just been able to book first class, so good luck girls you will have full access to the house and i have left money in your suitcases for you to buy food for yourselves and at the end of the week there is a ball where we will celebrate all of this so girls and guys get your outfits ready for next Monday. goodbye!" Blair leaves the flat with ginger, hand in hand. then Andy turns around and says " hey guys do you fancy going to nando's or harvester." " Nando's let's go nando's" Emily and i stated. 

we headed to Nando's, i had piri piri chicken with chips and frozen yogurt. when we got home i went into the bedroom where emily and i were sleeping. and got changed into my PJ's so did the boys. it is  10:30pm and i am sat  in between Brooklyn and Andy. we were just talking about nonsense and the weekly router. i start drifting off to sleep and end up fast asleep.