Chapter 16

We arrived at the Ocean Bowl Bowling Alley. We got here 5 minutes early, we  decided to go in and  find our lane and table. Rye ordered drinks he had a beer, I had a orangeade and the two boys had cherry coke.about 15 minutes later everyone was here, I introduced myself to the rest of the family. It was a fun evening. We then drove home at 9:30 as Bryan and the twins were really tired so as soon as everyone got home Rye put the twins to bed and Bryan went up on his own. Marissa, Rye and I stayed downstairs and we were just talking about when Rye was a child and how cute he was as she pulled out pictures of him from when he was 5 up until we got married. we didn't want a honeymoon as it would be expensive all we needed was each other so that was the only tradition we broke but that should be rekindled soon. 

About 2 and a half hours later,Marissa went up to bed. We were really tired so about 15 minutes of snogging, Rye carried me like a baby and put me on the bed as he pulled out 2 bags one was blue and the other was silver, He handed me the silver and we both had matching pajamas. after we got changed and we got into bed Rye and I just laid in bed and talked for about an hour about his family before we both fell asleep.