chapter 13

It was 8:30 and none of us had anything to eat so Rye ordered pizza for us and made the coffee table covered in snacks including the pizza obviously. Rye wanted to watch "The O.C" so we just sat watching Tinkerbell laying across the chair opposite  as Rye and I was snuggling on the long cornered couch. This was where i have always wanted and needed to be and it was the best feeling. All of  a sudden, I feel the baby kick and I quickly pause the Television and sit up  " what's wrong" Rye asked so I quickly grabbed Rye's hand put it on to my tummy  and he started to smile and I could see a tear rolling down his face. "OMG Jordan, that is fantastic" he said calmly whilst wrapping is arms around me. 

We continued to watch the series we watched another episode before it was time to go to bed as we were both absolutely knackered. "Rye do you wanna go to bed and watch this tomorrow as i was tired or do you wanna watch it in bed?" I questioned and with out an answer Rye swiftly carried me like  a baby and put me on the bed as Tinkerbell pulled one of the pillows and then ran back to get the other as Rye bought the duvet in and put the snacks away apart from the Pizza, the pizza was still lukewarm. he also bought in two paper plates. 

As the night went on, it got cosier and cosier. Rye all of a sudden turned off the TV and put all of the rubbish into the bin and he climbed back into bed and put my head on his chest and we fell asleep.