chapter 8

It was time for the reception  I had changed into a much nicer dress to dance in. It was time for the best man and the maid of honour to give their speeches so as Andy stood up to give his speech to rye it was funny and embarrassing. Emily stood up as soon as Andy sat down to give her speech i swear i have never laughed so much. it was time for the food which was nice but not the best most of i was a bit disappointed but the thing that cheered me up was when we had our first dance as husband and wife it was sweet but then Rye stopped as Andy grabbed a chair and put it in the centre of the floor and he took me to the centre of the floor  and sat me down as the boys started walking in-front of me as there was a row of chairs in-front of me. 

It felt embarrassing as soon as they started singing i felt tears stroll down my face as rye pulled me out of my seat as he started dancing with me as the boys continued singing he twirled me around. I was the luckiest girl to be in his arms. it felt magical and I felt like a Disney princess. "you want your present?" Rye asked "Okay??" i stated confusingly. as he puled me into a cosy kiss and it was our second kiss as husband and wife. "second time lucky hey" i said.  We were in love.it was the best time ever. we then said our goodbyes after the dance as we wanted to go home. rye decided to pick me up like baby and carry me to his car to drive us home to his flat where i previously left some PJ's at his house and some clothes to change into at his house. 

(Rye's house)

(Rye's house)

As we pull up outside, Rye opens the door on the passenger side and throws me over his shoulders and carries me through the house up to the bedroom. He tosses me on the bed and says " welcome home, babe" Rye asked when he climbed onto the bed and cuddled up beside me. "you make me the happiest man in the world you know that right!?" "The thing is babe i feel like I disappoint you all the time and I don't know why i feel that way" "JJ, You make me happy, That is why I married you today. You mean everything to me. you are my world and I will do anything to prove that to you". I rose up and kissed his left cheek and went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee."Do you wanna drink babe?" I shout and he comes out of the door with his shirt off trying to tease me and then when I place on the side I feel a rush of warmth  going up my hips and I turn around to Rye waiting for me to take his hand, so I did and he put a blindfold on my head so i couldn't see. I could hear rattling against metal. 

what could it be?