chapter 4

After the  drive home, i woke up to the sound of fidgeting in he car. "Hello world"  i spoke as Andy puled me out of the car. "Evening,sleepy head" Rye said wrapping his arms around my shoulders with  a sweet caring smile on his face. "Can you and I talk? like in a minute?" Rye asked as we headed into the flat. "Yes sure.. i guess so, Hey guys Rye and i gonna take a walk we will be right back" 

conversation with Rye: 

R: hey do you wanna go and take a drive with me as i thought it wold be nice to get away from here?

Jo:uh.. yeah let's get out of here 

Rye drove to this cliff and told me to wait in the car so i waited for 15 minutes  until he came out in a baby pink shirt with navy trousers and black trainers with a bouquet of flowers and a glass of champagne in each of his hands as he shows to me to the picnic bench with chocolate spread and peanut butter sandwiches and homemade snacks. i went and sat down opposite him it was like the best way to get away from everything, whenever Rye looks at me i feel amazing like he has the power to change the way i feel about myself. " so Jordan there is something i want to ask you so here goes nothing" rye spoke as he got in his with a blue box,"Will you be my Girlfriend?" 

i stood there in shock we only knew each other for two days but it could be my chance to get over my ex Jarvis , Jarvis and i grew up from secondary all the way to college. we were together for 5 1/2 years. I broke up with him as it was hard to manage a long distance relationship. "well,Rye, that would be great, of course i will be your girlfriend." 

: