chapter 11

The next morning

After a night of fun and laughter I woke up to Rye's eyes occasionally opening and closing until he wrapped his arms around my waists pulls me on top of him. " Good morning princess" He said as he was licking his lips. "Good morning prince charming"I smiled at him as i got up to get us both a cup of coffee. i started to pour some coffee into the mugs. when I finished pouring the cups of coffee i hear a thud as I look around i hear rye coming out of the room dressed.

 when I finished pouring the cups of coffee i hear a thud as I look around i hear rye coming out of the room dressed

(Rye's top half)

(Rye's bottom half)

(Rye's bottom half)

I then finished my cup of coffee and head into the bedroom to get dressed. I chose to wear an casual sort outfit. 

We were heading out on a shopping trip as we  wanted to get some new clothes , So we are heading to westfield it is gonna be nice as it is just gonna be us for a change

We were heading out on a shopping trip as we  wanted to get some new clothes , So we are heading to westfield it is gonna be nice as it is just gonna be us for a change.  When we arrive we go to Primark and then we head to Sainsburys to look for some clothes. I pick up this blue denim jacket which costs about $12 and i only had six and i didn't wanna ask Rye for any more money so I put it back when I turned to hurry Rye along I saw him pick up the Jacket and he says" I will use my credit card to pay it off" "AAH thanks babe" I pecked him on the cheek as we went to pay and we headed home.

Rye and were really hungry so we went to Pizza Hut for dinner and it was really nice. when we headed home Rye picked meup and took me to the bedroom and we got into our Pj's and Rye took both of our shirts off. he started kissing  my neck and it turned into an spectacular evening. 

72 hours later 

We knew we wanted children so rye and i bought three tests  i took all three of them and they all are positive. "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!" I was so excited that i get to have a baby with the love of my life it was the greatest feeling in the world. I couldn't hold it in i was so happy rye booked us and an appointment to go and have a scan. off course i knew who i was gonna take, i was gonna take rye obviously and my mum. So, we thought the best way to announce it was over dinner. 

2 days later

It was the night we were gonna announce that we were due. and i have chosen a black dress with silver sequins across the seam and it was beautiful i put make up and i had y hair cut for the occasion and curled for tonight as well.Rye wore a plain white shirt and trousers with brown shoes ( as it was a special occasion). it was time to head to dinner we were meeting at the ST Agnes medery. it was reserved under mine and Rye's name but it was paid with my tips as it was so important to Rye and I. halfway towards the end of the evening Rye and I knew what was coming we had to make an announcement and as Rye and my parents and friends were here we thought it would be easier to do it here and now so both of us stood up as we both were sat next to each other. 

the announcement  

rye: Hi guys can we have your attention please 

rye  took my hand 

rye: Jordan and  i have an announcement to make. 

Jordan: as you guys know rye an I wanted to start our own family as we wanted something else in our lives instead of just our dog so we tried for a baby and ... WE ARE DUE. we do not know the gender yet and we have already started figuring out baby names. 

Rye: I hope you guys are okay with this I know it is a little soon.

family and friends were happy for us and  they were quite reassuring on all of this. we didn't fancy stressing about it and as Rye's and my birthday were only four days apart the family was gonna get us baby required stuff which were happy with and we were gonna head out for a meal. 

this was the best night ever !!!!!!!!!!