chapter 3

As we finished our shopping spree we went to M&S to get some food and we ended up getting spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread. Andy wanted to take emily and I to the beach luckily the boys agreed so we went back to the flat got all of the BBQ essentials to go to the beach and have a BBQ. when we got there it was 27 degrees. the sea was cool like a glass of melted ice. We eventually found a spot that was near the sea but by the ice cream parlour. Brook, mikey and jack ran into the water with emily and Rye whilst Andy and I stayed on the beach as i went to sunbathe Andy moved closer to me as he said "listen Jordan, there is something i need to tell you, i don't know any other way of saying this but ... i kinda have feelings for you and I would like to get to know you more... so.." he said as he pulled a bunch of roses from behind his back and he then said " would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night, the boys said it was fine as brook is gonna ask emily out on a date but is that a yes?" I then took a pause then nodded. he smiled and then he lent in for a peck on the cheek and thrown me over his shoulders I started bellowing "Andy what the ... hell?" as he tossed me into the water. 

About half an hour, we went to the spot and eat our food it was delicious. i ended up having two hot dogs 1/2 of a burger and an bubblegum ice lolly. on the way home i was sat in the very back with Andy as it had 7 seats, i started to yawn as he pulled me into a cuddle and then we both drifted off to sleep...