Chapter 22

At the hospital 

After an half an hour of holding Rye's hand in the ambulance. We got him into an emergency room and he just laid there barely breathing. I sat in the chair beside his bed until he grips my hand and "JJ where am I?" Rye whispered whilst breathing heavily as I stand up to go and stand by his bed. whilst stroking Rye's hair saying "you're at the hospital honey, Andy and Alanna have taken the kids to school, and if need be they will look after them until you get better" sooner or later an Doctor soon walks in 

conversation: 

Doctor: Hi I am Doctor Halstead I have some news for you would you like to talk in private or in front of the guest that is your...

Rye: Wife and the mother of our two beautiful children( He says as He picks up the picture of us on  our first Christmas together as  a family. It made me smile. 

Doctor: Unfortunately sir you have nothing wrong with you  apart from  with you apart from the fact that you are underweight  for your age which is the reason why you fainted earlier that's all .

Rye: so There's nothing major wrong then. 

Doctor: No I will get you some papers for your discharge and I will get the Ambulance to take you home when it goes on it's patrol later. 

Three hours later, Rye and I  are sat on the couch whilst waiting for the kids to come home when I hear the doorbell ring so I go to the door to see who it was, I opened the door to two happy children running through the door with Alanna and Andy with their two children, Jaxon and Lucas. About five minutes after finished our cups of tea Andy and Alanna head home with their two children.

Rye Took Luna  and Rye too ASDA to get some food for tea I am making my mum's homemade beef and bean stew with suet muffins. Rye and I were giving the kids a bath as they need to look fresh and Luna wants to have her hair crimped for tomorrow as it is her second day of school. Once the kids got out of the bath nd we got them changed into their PJ's they went and sat the table ready for dinner Rye and I had to fed them as they were very messy eaters but at  the end they got the hang of using a spoon and fork. After we had finished dinner I loaded the dishwasher as the children were finishing off their favorite dessert- Jelly and Ice Cream. I then put the bowl into the dishwasher as Rye put the kids to bed. I then went into the Bedroom  to get some towels and as I turned around to see Rye  a towel in his left hand and He grabs my hand and puts a blindfold around my eyes  and he leads me someone where I can smell lavender and roses. I feel the blindfold come off as I see a bathtub full of rose petals and a series of spa treatments and he then takes his clothes off and he says "Come on in"  as he says I take off my clothes and I  hop right in and rest my back on his torso when he starts pouring water over my hair with a jug and it was the sweetest feeling I have ever had. He then started massaging shower gel on my shoulders and rubbing it on my torso. he then starts kissing my neck and working down my arms until he reaches for a towel ad hands it to me as I get out of the bath.