chapter 5

Wednesday morning 

it was the morning after I became Rye's  girlfriend and i woke to up in Rye's bed. But the question is where is he? i get out of bed and went into the kitchen he was making a cup of coffee. "Hey,gorgeous" rye said as he leaned into kiss me. All of the boys knew about us and it was nice, the thing is I am happier with Rye then i have ever been in my life. he picks me up and tosses me on my bed in Blair's room and he climbed onto the bed and cuddled me. 

conversation with Rye:

Rye: I'm happy we are together 

Me: Me too this is the best feeling ever 

Rye: I got you something. do you wanna see it 

Me:OK what is it.

Rye takes a bandanna and he wraps around me like a blindfold and takes me outside. rye takes the blindfold of as he says "open your eyes JJ" I open my eyes to see Rye standing buy the car with an envelope in his hands. i open it and it reads "dear Jordan , i know we have only known each other for 2 days but i feel like i have known you for two years. you smell like roses you look like a goddess, I am happy that i found you as i never met someone who is as  beautiful as you inside and out if you go sit in the car you will find your present lots of love ryefy. 

A/N

what was jordans present find out soon