Chapter 19

1 year later 

i was living the dream of any ordinary young woman, I was married to a loving,caring,nurturing man who knew what love was and he was willing to share it with our family. The children are one  years old today and we have a birthday party where Emily and Brooklyn are bringing their son and daughter over. mikey and the other  Emily is bringing their adopted son over and jack and Lilly are Due  twin girls.Andy and Alanna are due twin boys. so it will be nice we have half of the room girly and half the room with boy themed stuff. we have bought snacks and presents and the others are buying cake and drinks for everyone and some non-alcoholic cider. Rye is making  homemade  Pepperoni Pizza for lunch. 

Everyone is here at 5 o'clock we are having two birthday parties as one is with our friends and the other is with our family my mum decided to come but she doesn't like Rye. I don't know why as Rye is a good man.  it was half past 4 and I was getting changed and sorting out the kids to make them look nice. 

(Luna's  Birthday outfit)

(Rye jr birthday outfit) 

It was 5 o'clock and no one was here yet. They rang saying they will be a bit late as there was a massive queue in ASDA. About half an hour later there was a knock at the door. It was Emily and Brooklyn and we lead them to the back garden  where we had tables laid out all around the garden Rye was cooking a BBQ and the other men were laying out snacks on trays in the kitchen as us woman were making drinks. We all sat around the table and it was nice as us mothers dished up the kids food and the boys just chatted amongst themselves until us girls had finished getting our food. When Andy stood up Emily mad a sound that sounded like she was hurting so I obviously knew what that meant she was about to have contractions so Rye helped Andy carry her to the car as Andy drove Rye,Alanna and myself to the hospital and it was about 2 hours since arriving at the hospital  the babies had arrived. When Andy invited us in we saw two baby boys. "Meet Jaxon and Lucas Fowler" 

After the day at the hospital we invited Andy and Alanna to stay at our house for the night as it would have been another 2 hour drive.  So we arrived home Rye ordered  everyone pizza. By the time we had finished it was 9:30 and the kids were  fast asleep. I quietly headed into my bedroom to get PJ's us girls and boxers for the boys. we handed over the clothes and went into the kids room as they didn't bring any clothes with them.  When Andy and Alanna head up to bed Rye also heads up to our bedroom and when i hear a voice whisper 'Hey babe, the kids snore like elephants' i giggle and walk upstairs to walk in to our room to find the kids awake. They begin giggling and beg to come downstairs as they don't want to hear Andy and Alanna snoring so Rye picked up the kids and carry them downstairs after he tossed the duvet and pillows downstairs. We sat showing the children the videos that we watched the day we got married. There were a few giggles and it was 10:30 at night and Rye put the children to bed as I turned the TV off and snuggled into bed.