Chapter 21

After an Hour drive home from the zoo due to bad Traffic we say our farewells to the rest of the gang, when we eventually arrive home it was 17:30 so Rye cooked spaghetti  bolognese  for the kids and I cook my mums homemade Chilli con carne with cheesy nachos. Whilst the kids were having their tea I went and had  a shower i put my sing in the shower playlist. I was in there until I hear a knock on my door and It was Rye telling the kids to go and sit  on the sofa. So I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and unlocked the door to see Rye there and he was desperate so I walked into the bedroom got myself into some pyjamas and went and sat in the lounge with the kids either side of me resting their heads on my chest. Rye came in and shouted "CHEESE!!!!" and we spent five minutes or so taking cringe photos. 

It was 18:30pm and I take Rye to bed as Rye brushes Luna's hair in the bathroom and putting it in pigtails as it is the kids first day of school tomorrow. We head back downstairs and lay on the couch watching "One Tree Hill" we watched three episodes before I fell asleep. I woke again in bed with Rye's arm around my waist and I sit up ad I climb out of bed and move behind him so his back was resting on my torso. I wrapped my arm around his waist and grabbed his hand and fell asleep. 

The next morning 

I woke up to Rye's eyes staring into mine. He makes me so happy. I go to the Rye's room and wake him up and then wake Luna up in her room and go into the kitchen to go to make the kids their breakfast "Kid's your breakfast  is on the table" then all of a sudden Two little kids  call out "Daddy it's time to wake up" all of a sudden I hear Luna crying so I run into the bedroom to see Rye unconscious so I call 911 and they said they are sending out an ambulance that is on route in your area about an hour later the ambulance arrives I go to look for my phone where I see Luna talking to someone  on the phone until I hear the name "Uncle Andy do you wanna talk to mummy" all of a sudden I get a knock at my door when Luna runs and opens the door to reveal Andy and Alanna with their children. And then kids run to their rooms and then come out 10 minutes later as They come out in their uniform.