Chapter 20

The next morning 

I woke up to  the sound of giggling and I open my eyes to Rye and the children play fighting. I get up and stretch before being pulled onto the floor and being cuddled by Rye as  he kisses my cheek. I stand up as Rye grabs my hand and pulls me onto the floor and he begins tickling me. 

After we had finished our breakfast Rye went and got Andy and Alanna up and said they can use the shower as Rye got them some spare old clothes as he was driving them home in two hours. 

Two Hours later

Rye headed off to take Andy and Alanna back home  I got the children dressed and it was Rye. "Hey babe, do you wanna take the kids to the zoo as Andy just picked his kids up from his mums and we are  going to Starbucks" Rye asked " Sure, how long are you gonna be till you get here" and as soon as I said that  hear the car horn going so " Luna, Rye get your bags we're going out for the day" 

about half an hour after arriving at the zoo, Rye pays for us to get in and I then feel someone tugging my jumper and it was Luna. I picked her up and asked "what is wrong?"  and she said " where's daddy?" So i began looking around and shouting his name until I could see him walking down with the other lads and the misses. We all greet each other and head off to the zoo. I could smell fish it was rank. I pulled Luna aside as we both could not stand the smell. All of a sudden I could recognise someone he was closing in he had a devilish look ... it was my ex  Jarvis i picked  Luna up and we ran I yelled Rye's name and He came running through the crowd as heroically as he could five minutes later Jarvis was put into handcuffs and sent away.