chapter 9

What could it be? i wondered to myself. "take that blindfold off babe" so I did and it was a cage with an Siberian husky with a pink sparkly collar. "happy wedding day sweetheart" he says as he hands me the puppy "what's the name gonna be then Ryefy" "I don't know what about Tinkerbell or star?" we came to the agreement of the name Tinkerbell ".

midnight

Rye and I was sat on the couch in the living room cuddling whilst watching videos of us when we were kids. Rye looked so cute when he was little he had such a chubby face. It felt surreal as we watched each other growing up. He even watched my first dance class which my mum filmed with bad quality. I ended up falling asleep in Rye's arms.

The next morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee. Rye walks in to the lounge where we slept with a tray of 2 bacon sandwiches and 2 cups of coffee. "One bacon Sandwich for the wife with one toffee nut latte" he says as he puts the tray down and sits next to me snuggling into me. he hands a bacon sandwich and i start to eat It's so good.

a year later

It has been a year since Rye and I got married and it feels amazing. We are celebrating  our first year as Beaumont's and it feels magical. We really want to start our own family. Rye wants a boy and a girl but i want twin boys. But it doesn't concern us now as we are gonna wait another year before we make  any big decisions about starting our own family. "Hey,babe do you wanna gonna out to the beach today as the boys wanna meet up for a barbecue" "yeah OK" I ran upstairs to get ready as Rye tiptoes out of the bathroom and picks up and then tosses me onto the bed  and clambers on top of me and starts kissing my neck and it feels moist. he stops and puts me across his lap as he sits on the edge of the bed. "I love you Rye" I say with true meaning." I know you do and I love you too"