chapter 6

what was the present? i wondered to myself day and night. "Hey, Jordan do you wanna come to ASDA with me, we need some food?' Rye asked. " Yeah i can I suppose"  As we head towards the car Rye whistles No No No, Road trip's first single that went to number 1 in the Itunes preorder charts. 

(Rye's car)

As Rye put the sun roof down so we had the taste of fresh air. "how do you fancy going away for a week"Rye asked "where to? i have always wanted to go to Paris" i stated. he all of a sudden pulls up into a parking lot and pulls me out of my seat and takes me to a Thomas cook building. About half an hour later we come out happy and excited as we have just booked a romantic Getaway for 2. Then we went and got food from ASDA.

2 weeks later

we just got off the plane in Paris. Rye had a surprise waiting for me . he walked me to the reception of the airport where there was a man in a suit with a pink top hat that was holding  a card reading Rye Beaumont and Jordan Thapaliya. we headed towards the window when Rye pulls out an envelope with my name on it. " Open it" he says. So I do. i wonder what it says here goes nothing. when i open it i see a book which passport. I open it and turn the pages as Rye says " these are the places we are going to this week" i turn around and hug him before we get into the Limo. We arrive at the hotel it looks so posh. Rye registers us in and he takes us to our room. 

hotel room lounge

hotel room lounge

hotel room bedroom

hotel room bedroom

hotel room bathroom

hotel room bathroom

"WOW Rye you went all out didn't you?" i stated sarcastically "OH yeah I would for my princess" he says hugging me from behind. 

6 days later

This was the last night in Paris he says he has a surprise for me. he walked me up to the balcony and he has laid out tables from inside and has hired chefs from the kitchen to cook us our fave meal - spaghetti bolognese  and fro dessert we had black forest gateau. He pulled me out of my seat and took me to the Eiffel tower we went up the escalator and i was afraid of heights but being there with rye made it easier for me. as we were almost at the top he put a blindfold round my eyes so i couldn't see. it felt the escalator stop when all of a sudden there was a thud and the escalator doors opened  he told me to step forward then 3...2..1. "Jordan take the blindfold" off and he was down on one knee with a ring in his hand. " Jordan i love you with all my heart. i knew you were the one from the moment i layed my eyes onto your soft brown eyes. when i am around you i feel amazing so will you do the honours of sharing my name in marriage.?" Being here with Rye made everything worth it. now i know what i have to do. i run towards him and hugged screaming " YES..YES OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!!!!!!"