Chapter 4-What am I to you?

Hi everyone thanks to those who are reading my story :) Every reader makes a big difference. Don't forget to post comments and feedback so I know where to improve. Feel free to post even if it’s just a spelling or grammar error. Thanks ;)

Raven P.O.V.

The night was calm and peaceful but this time I don't see that pathetic white witch again. For tonight I was so scared to have the same stupid dream again. If Melody heard about this I know that she would most likely laugh at me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm sorry-YOU!" Isn't that her that WITCH! "GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU DISGUSTING, STUPID, REPULSIVE WITCH!!!!!!!" I don't know what happened after that but I feel like something inside of me explodes. To my surprise the girl just stands there and stares back at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" I start sobbing uncontrollably while rushes of heat sweep around me. Flashbacks of the witchy smile and the waves and the way she lured me in. "Go away! I don't want to die! I want to live I don't want to die! I DON'T, I DON'T, I DON'T!"

"I know you must think awfully of me but I'm not what you think. I'm not a witch. Period. You mentioned something about a visit before?"

I nod tears still streaming down my face.

"Hmmm..."

"Please tell me your name."

"In due time you will know me well enough child, well enough."

The serenity I felt at the beginning of the last dream is back. I gaze into the watery calming eyes. But it's just the blankness of a dreamless dream. My fear of the massive tidal waves and storming raging eyes fade.

"Your not-"

"All in due time my dear child, may we meet again."

With that I enter my dreamless phase of the night.

*Yawn I really am tired today. "Get up, Get up, GET UP!"  Huh what where who when?! Hey wait but its Sunday? I protested. Sunday is like my free day. "Think again, idiot." I slap my head as the realization came at full impact.

"Ravennnnnnnnnnnnnnn! GET UP! Rise and shine you have to go to Scarlett's birthday party today!"

I roll over checking the time. 10:40am. Darn it!

"The party is at 10:30 right? You better start getting ready. I'll go wake up your dad."

I started cursing under my breath, Stupid why did I agree to this stupid idiotic dumb party. Finally I get out of my bed, I mean Scarlett's not one of those mean girls you’re probably thinking about. She's just a childhood friend. We went to school up to grade 7 together. Then my mom moved me to my homeschool because Kai need my mom to drive him to high school, and dad just really needs his sleep. He works really hard outside and inside the family. Kai and I both agreed that since dad was sleeping mom was actually the ONLY designated driver except she doesn't really want to drive. That's why it's usually dad and only mom if dad can't drive. I hope Kai gets a license soon. Mom and dad bought a pretty Toyota Corolla from me and Kai. I'm not into cars so I don't know the details. Mom and dad originally wanted to get one each, one for me and one for Kai but it really is too expensive. Plus Kai doesn't want to drive yet anyway. Now why do they not use that silver pretty car? Well they want it to be solely our car and so they won't touch it until Kai or I am ready to start driving. I know my parents are really nice in that sense like their good parents and all but... I don't know, they still hurt me a lot, in ways they don't know how.