Chapter 20-Lies, Love, Fate and The END

"Kai!"

He was here.

"Raven?" He stared at me and then he realized it was truly me. "Get away from my little sister!"

"No! Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide me from a world you knew existed! You lied, you knew so much."

"You don't understand father told me so.  You were young and I tried but I couldn't lead you into a world where everything was a fight. Balance can lead to imbalance. And the world will find a way to MAKE a balance. I couldn't let you be a pawn in a world of power."

"Well I deserved a PLACE." Tears streamed down my face. " Didn't you see. Keeping me in only threatened my danger."

"Brother and Sister! But how..."

"Shut up Xavier, you traitor."

"You left us first! You stole the one thing I wanted most."

"What love? Keira!"

"No!" He looked disgusted and angry. "I didn't want YOUR girlfriend."

My eyes bulged out. It all clicked. Kai didn't want me involved because he didn't want to see Keira. A balance. He was afraid of seeing Keira again.

I should have realized from the way Keira always looked at me and asked about Kai. 

Now I was more than curious. Now I wanted to know why exact Kai left. Something happened.

"Kai don't hide! I know you loved her. But you couldn't stand the fact of her being capable of control and power. You were afraid of being left in the dark. The things you did that night I never forgot. I tried to help you, I tried to let you see my option! We were friends and I knew you would hate me for it but I showed you that we were something of great power too. I did it for you out of love! Yet you turned on us both!"

Kai quivered.

"Don't you see Kai! You turned us both against ourselves."

"What and I'm the only one to blame?"

My mind was exploding. Kai did what?!

Fire erupted everwhere like I had planned from what seemed like ages ago. The fire licked the bark and sparked charring the snow on the icy ground. Light eurpted in the midnight darkness.

Kai and Xavier turned to me. Obviously they had forgotten my existance. They stared at me with complete perplexity.

I WAS left in the dark. I ran but things still happened around me. My heart was concealed in darkness and my anger was overwhelming. Flames ignited the night and spread with the bark licked with falmes.

Trees fell striped of their protection.

"Raven stop!" Kai reached for me but I couldn't calm down. I was blind. I was clearly blind. The fire exploded and Kai jumped back before it could touch him.

"Raven, what happened?" Xavier didn't move but I could tell he was also afraid.

I was a monster and nothing was ever going to change!

BOOOOOM!

Everything disappeared.