Chapter 17-Prisoner of the Universe

I was extreme scared.

Had I mentioned my fears.

Oh how was my dear day mom? Well if I have I'm pretty sure it didn't include being trapped in a room of skeletons. And it also didn't include being in a tiny room. 

I flicked at the sweatdrops on my face. I stopped hitting at the bugs landing on my warm skin. A nest for their kind.

I could puke now if I wanted to.

My mom had texted me and asked me to be on time for dinner. Unfortunately, she and I weren't on the same page.

Mom: Hi Raven sweetheart.

Me: hi mom

Mom: I wanted to let you know I'm making your favourite dish.

Me: ...

Mom: Sushi!

Me: :) 

Oh wait I'm stuck in a jail prison. Come bail me out. Oh wait, you can't because I was teleported from home into the middle of nowhere.

Mom: If your late you get plain rice.

Me: !

Mom: And no buts! And! of ifs! you can still have wasabi and rice. Mix it yourself. Or you can be on time. being punctual is very important missy..."

After that I felt extremely bad. My pride and my stomach are in a sinking ship. I gave up on life when I gave up on myself. And mom's texts.

I decided I would follow the wind.

Most people would look for a way out. I, Raven look for reception. 

Not to call help, but to play apps. 

"Stop being stupid!" 

"What the hell!? You idiot" I had thrown my phone against the wall. It slammed and I swear I heard something explode. 

I glared at the figure and noticed her white long hair. Her eyes misty and glimmery.

The moon was up and the window had been busted. Was I really out?

"Why are you here? Oh wait, you want to finish me off first right? Or you don't want-"

"Shut up!" Her hair melted and browned in colour. " The city is in a chain reaction! You were a mistake. I shouldn't have messed up the guardian prophecies."

"The what-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"But-"

"but not, we get out of here now!"

"I think you would be a lovely addition to our collection."

I spun around and spotted someone.

"I see its the girl who was cursed with emotions. So.... She's your link eh?" He gestured to me. "How, wonderful."

He seemed less pleasured that he made out. I wondered why they got so upset.

"Keira."

"I know who you are girl." I stared at her wondering if she was okay. What exactly was she doing? Being stupid was one thing, but being Keira could surpise somebody.

"The girl you desire to punish. She is water. You keeping her here is crime. The serenity that runs through her veins is stronger then any bender I've met."

She nodded at me.

I must say that for a witchy character, she was pretty... charming.

"I understand that you fools are trying to deceive me. Luor already warned me about invaders, they are merciless!"

"But you invaded us." He sniffed and gnarled. I thought he was losing. Was he going to transform into some kind of tiger or something.

It reminded me of petting zoos. The animal was tamed, but can you ever truly tame an animal?

"You can't leave even if you run."

"I didn't break in here as a thief. I broke in here because I was angered at you madness. As the guardian of a guardian you must recognize water as the element defining life. Thus you have no right crushing the dreams of the joys of her."

He flinched.

"Thus I must give you the slip and you pretend that this never happened. Or..." She crept up to his ear and when she was close enough she yelled loud and clear.

Clearly.

"I WILL MAKE YOU!" She smirked and I smiled. Keira was a pure natural. But I couldn't shake the thoughts. 

Besides Keira, you made hell a living hell.

"Very well..." He teleported and fabric dissipated in the near metres until I couldn't see the tracks of the man who emprisoned me.

"Xavier... you never fail to impress me..." Keira mumured. 

I was shocked. I was afraid. 

But I was alive.