Chapter 13-Raven on Fire

"Sky just tell me, please!" I was beyond begging and Sky kept trying to hide what I truly felt inside.

"Melody and I were waiting." Waiting for what?!

"Sky! Your causing me more trouble." Her eyes flickered anger then she spilled.

"You want to know so bad? I tried to protect you from that idiot of a boyfriend Melody has! He goes on ranting about how pathetic you were, talking non-sense and thinking you were his one and only." I turned stiff. But Sky didn't notice, she was too busy in her rant.

"I told him to get lost but Melody wouldn't stop defending him!" Wow! I didn't know that he would go behind my back. For Melody to end up with him is just... unrealistic. But Sky wasn't done.

"You should thank your brother, he showed up and defended you, said any person was a coward to think of Raven like that. But Henry, that stupid rude idiot beat him up. Punched him and held him against the locker-"

Tears.

Anger.

They hurt him! Kai...

"Raven? Raven, look that was mean I shouldn't have outbursted you." Sky tried to comfort me. My face shot up. Don't try, it was never your forte Sky.

I was furious, to think I once liked Henry!

"Wait Raven, stop, Raven!" Keira's voice was nervoused. But I couldn't have felt more alive. Tears streamed down my face, trickling with salt and the sensation of sizzling water. I licked my lips. "Raven! You're ruining your future! You don't understand!"

"Oh really." Everything WASN'T OKAY! SO WHAT FUTURE COULD I HAVE?!

My pain of isolation, always alone! Hurt yet alone! Why? And then Kai... needed to defend me! I hate that! I'M PATHETIC! WEAK!!!!

"Raven! Wait!"

My eyes burned until I was blinded by fury. I gritted my teeth smirking.

"Raven stop please! Raven!" Skys voice thundered around me, her voice desperate. Like she was in danger, what could be the problem? I felt fine, No!

I felt great!

Waves of flames gathered at my footsteps. Where was he?! A roar licked my clothes and I felt the burden of my tight jeans and skinny t-shirt vanish.

I was engulfed in a red haze of fire. My eyes widened when I saw Henry.

I narrowed my eyes,

Let's. Have. Some. Fun. I laughed and watched the colour drain from his face.

Keira POV

Her laugh was wicked. Raven! Your the only person with a life of an average being and your throwing it away without knowing! I growled.

"June! Where are you? This is ugly!"

She was gone.

I should have know her presence was empty. Shoot! Wrong timing June!

Now what? Grrr she's transforming! What is she doing?

I was thrown into a gulf of flames and I was licked into the burning abliss. I didn't needed to think, I knew she had freed me. Emotion locks you inside, it also pushes people out. I knew that from everything I've been through. I though taking Raven's life would give me the chance to be normal. But now I know, I wasn't the monster.

Fire is a monster, and your the monster now Raven. Three words...

To hell with you!

Raven's POV.

I made my way down the hall completely unaware of anything around me. Henry must be put to justice. I watched his dark hair and tan skin. I was all pathetic. No colour and hair like steel.

I built fire in my palms and thrusted up to him so me were touching. I smirked.

"Who's pathetic now! I should thank you really, now you believe me right? Oh but I don't care what you think anymore. I'm so done with you!"

I snapped my fingers and a thin flickering flame light up like a candle on my fingertips. I stared at it in amusement. I raised my other hand and ignited a flame thrusting Henry into the locker.

I walked towards him.

"Any last words?" I raised my gaze at him, bored with how easy this all was. He stares at me. "You're really pathetic. I raised my hand to slam my hand into his neck but something slams me into the floor. Crashing on the way down.

"Who's the Witch now?" I turned to see her disgusting face. She's out! I growl and thrust into the wall with her but she slips out and places a hand on my back.

"I hope your not afraid of a little blood." She sends me back into the wall. I cry in pain as my stomach makes contact with the window ledge. Approaching me with a blade of a glassy substance I widen my eyes.

"Die!" I send her back into the wall as she tries for my heart. She can't end me! Never!

"I'm surprised, but a little thing you learn in school, Fire melts Ice." She growls back at me. "Is that all you got?"

Keira raises her hands up in defeat. But I know she's up to something because she's smirking. "Fine. If you really think your strong kill him."

I will! And then I'll end you!

"Of course I can!"

"Goody! Go ahead Raven." Is she serious? She's mocking me and my pride! She's the witch, I'm only doing what's right. I'm releasing me, from a trapped prison. And she's just a only miserable person who's dwelling on the past. I'm making my future by ending those who don't care! The one's who treat me like a ghost or like I wasn't part of the human race.

I thrust towards him and let a blow of fire burn into his skin. The fire crackled like a fireplace. A Christmas without my family because I was spending it with him, a turkey and pie. We shared presents but it felt like we were sharing ourselves. A piece of each other.

Our touch was a memory... I loved him. My memories and my past. The beautiful images of laughter and love. The times of history I barely remembered. Things I shared without knowing. A friendship I questioned but it was answered just with looks. Even in the lowest moments I could always call him a friend. I felt special and human. Loved for, cared for.

He was there for my birthday, for me when I was in pain. Made me laugh when I cried.

To him I would be loyal. I would even though our friendship was questioned and it felt like it wasn't even real.

I didn't appreciate him... not until I realized he wouldn't stand by my side, not in this world. Something you don't appreciate until there gone. I wished for time but a path cannot be re-written, only be continued.

I let go of him.

"We were worried sick, where did you go?"

"Hey, its not my fault your so adorable."

"Raven, remember okay... your special and that's why I'm your friend, don't forget that."

Flashbacks rained like a downpour through my head.

"You really are a Witch... A Demonic Witch! I hope you burn Raven, Burn like a Witch" Tears streamed down her eyes. It wasn't Henry... it was

Melody.