Chapter 11-The Deal

AN I know I keep saying thank you to all you reader but it's geniune I'm really grateful. I never thought my story could come so far :') nor did I think it would gain 108 view! I'm grateful to you all and I hope I can return the favour by giving you a great story ;) Thanks and Enjoy.

Raven POV

Hours have passed and I finally decide to go to the mall. I know its stupid, but I had to go to the place where it all started. My parents were completely against it though. If your wondering no I did not have the bravery to sneak out so I just asked my mom to come with me. I told her it was for a project I really need to finish.

"Fine, but you to stick with me the whole way, absolutely no funny business from you Raven."

I rolled my eyes descretely because mom hates eye rolling. "It's un-ladylike and will get you no where in life so please don't you dare do that horrible act again." Over-reacting much was my reaction.

"Is that clear." Sometimes I think my dad and my mom are a bunch of clones!

"Crystal." I mutter making it obvious I'm not interested in being babied. Quit it Raven your just going to make things worse for yourself.

"Mom let's go to the dollar store."

"Okay."

"Fool." Still in there are you? Couple words, GET OUT!

"Stupid how do you propose I do that? What I'm going to go all alien and teleport out NO! Didn't Krystal teach you anything?"

"Krystal is not here so just get out yourself, you didn't have a problem attacking me before."

"Didn't Krystal tell you physical, mental, spiritual and emotional. You my friend need some mental strength. Besides like you said before it's your body!"

"Tsh! Maybe if you didn't kill June we wouldn't be in this mess! I mean she was the, " Genius in that department I think"

"You think she's dead?" What does she mean anyway, "You think she's dead?" Of course she's dead, I saw it with my own eyes. Poor Krystal she must be so crushed.

"You stabbed her like the witch you are!"

"You have a lot to learn be I for one do not associate with a fool!"

"Well Keira we need to do something!" I am seriously sick of having voices inside of me and I really want my school life back. Even if it means Keira will be released.

"Look what if I train you in what June taught me and you allow me to go to school with you." I'm really perplexed at her offer. Why would someone like her want to go to school?

"What business do you have at school."

"Look I'm not a old hag witch that you think I am! Geez I want a life too!" Keira the witch has a life now that is a good one.

"Well your in for a treat, I probably have a pile of homework thanks to all of you guys."

"I'll help just let me participate!" How your in my body aren't you? "I know it sounds strange but when I mentor you through the mind your going to have to grant me half of your body."

"Good to know, no deal!"

"Well how did you think it was going to work."

"All my life I have never seen someone so desperate to go to school."

"At the moment if anything being half in half is safer." What? No she's messing with me. My stomach started growling abruptively as if to try to prove Keira's point.