Chapter 16-Magic Wand

He smirked.

"I understand you wish to be aquainted with me. For I am one you could obviously write as a flaw. I'm flawless."

"Luor..." He smirked and I caught sight of his devilish thoughts. He wanted me dead. Did he? Did Keira want me dead as well. Wasn't Kai afraid of my very nature. Haven't mother and father walked parallel with me my whole life.

"I'm under orders to destroy you and then... I'm free." He laughed. "A lovely deal ain't it?"

I made no attempt to respond.

"Raven, Raven, Raven. I don't believe you understand the fate of balance. And as that, you became the target. Pity, I enjoyed your little games, your mouse like shivers and squeaks. Yes, I enjoy my prey very much."

I wondered what I had gotten into, how I could be undone with this mess. I wanted peace and freedom. I wanted my friends and my brother. My family.

I wanted me!

No matter how stupid. I was going through hell and now this crazy idiot was mocking my sparing pieces of pride. Burning them with his every breath.

I stared trying to exert power.

"Oh, I sense your fear... Very well." His features hardened. "Nevertheless, I appreciate your patience. Many exert fear and inadvertedly stupidity. Are you perhaps one of them?"

I shot him a sharp glare. "I'm human if that's what you mean!"

I covered my mouth at the sound of my own voice.

"You know exactly what I mean, princess." He flashed a teeth in a wicked grin.

My stomach growled and I realized I've been brough here from my home. And... the hospitality was splendid. I held my stomach so I couldn't go through further humilation. Let's say, my pride I spent my whole life building, plumetted from the sky to rock bottom.

I wasn't one of words. I enjoyed live's simple pleasures. And I would desperately seek the joy of others because I made no effort to solve for my own. I wanted out at the simply threats of lives. Part of me knows that all I spent everydays wishes with was making sure I made no mistakes.

And that was the biggest mistake I could have possibly wanted to make. 

So at the younger ages of my life I spent time consumed by the stories of others. I didn't have friends because I couldn't have enemies. I had family that I pretended I didn't exist because I did the same. I ran parallel so that there was no way I could be reflected in the opposite direction.

I watched others let loose and party, or drink, or go clothes shopping or the mall and even movies. Of course I didn't party or drink but hanging out never happened. Because I didn't let anything else in life happen.

When ever guyes finally started treating me like someone that they could talk to, I walked the other direction because I was scared my pot of water would become so fill I would drop it and it would spill all over the ground. Just like my tears.

I tried all my life shutting people out and eventually I let two people in. And even then I never told the truth. I always showed people I was rock bottom because that's exactly how I wanted them to feel. I dread being over estimated, and I wanted to be under estimated.

I watch overs have fun because I made so many walls, light could no longer come my way. Perhap it was the night my mom slapped my door so hard because I preferred pokemon instead of reading and then I failed reading. I failed writing because I couldn't read. I failed math because all the numbers described how much my life was a mess. And it was a puzzle I couldn't solve. I failed science because I saw no future. 

Singing was beyond my talent.

Sports wasn't built for me.

History bought out my past.

And despite that art allowed me to paint a picture. So that everyone could see who I was. And maybe just be the people or someone I needed to pull me out of this ditch I dug myself into.

And now, this person treats me like I'm a somebody, and Keira, June and Krystal all act as if I'm a part of things.

So why must I have been important if I haven't been important for the last 15 years of my blasted bloodly life!

A candle lit the room. I realized that we were inside and the interior design looked kinda gothy. It was purple and dark shades of design full of laces that only had candles.

In inside was a cup of water.

A single candle.

A stone

And a bowl. I stepped forward but it was empty. 

There were several other objects however they were discarded in a pile.

My head pierced up and I met his face. Before he was handsome, now he was nerve wracking. I didn't know what to say or how to react. No matter I thought I would just remain calm.

However more minutes I was expected to endure this dreading moment, I decided that it was best to sleep. So I stood and walked around the room until I felt uneasy.

Luor still had his every on me. He was staring straight at me and I thought I could feel him within my soul.

How to say this.

what should I do.

And then it clicked.

There were four elements that lay infront of me.

Luor was testing me. He knew I was an element.

But hadn't he already guessed? I couldn't remember exactly, but was he the person that was the mindreader? 

Anyway, I should probably just pretend-

"Don't bother, perhaps I understand from your nature exactly what element you are. You need not hide. As it really isn't much of a secret anymore."

I swallowed.

"So what?!" I just choose who I am. I was obviously- No, I couldn't encourage that thought. I was destruction and wild like a witch. I killed my best friend Melody and I tormented Keira that now she wanted to kill me.

What exactly was good about anything that I did. Well?

I wasn't sure that Keira was right either. However, I wasn't sure I wanted to be here.

"why do YOU need to know. I don't want you! I don't want you to know me and you have no right to!"

"You forget, I'm a guardian with powers like space and time. Elements that make the universe. You." He winked at me, "Are a guardian of our world. But when guardians can't-"

I twinkle and then somone appeared in front of me. I turned stiff and fell but I landed on the ceiling and then I fell towards the ground.

I shrieked but the figure caught me.

The other guy seemed to be quite upset.

Luor wasn't so calm as well.

"You've told to much. As you thought she's a demon."

"you fooled brother princess." He smirked at me. Then with a serious face turned back to the other figure. "What a pleasure."

His tone was deep and sent shivers down my spine. 

"As of now I can handle her." He grabbed my wrist and Luor reached for me but then he stopped and frowned. I turned to the direction he was facing and my eyes widened.

I candle had dropped and between me and Luor was a blood thrist fire. It rose upon my panick.

Luor no longer held my gaze. But then he walked through the fire and it licked his skin. I didn't understand. He looked right at me as the words rolled out of his tongue. "She goes to the dungeon. Be gone with her!"

"Wait-" But the landscape changed and I was surrounded. 

By bars.