5-no need

Luke's POV

"What do you think that they're doing right now?" I asked Michael as we sat on his couch eating chips. There was nothing good on tv so we were dealing with some stupid rom com no one had ever heard of.

"She's probably sitting on the couch teaching him math." He said as he stuffed some chips into his mouth but a part of that didn't make me believe what he said. What if they were doing something else.

"What if they're doing more?" I asked sadly. Michael slammed the bag of chips down.

"Then why did you set them up to hang out alone if you were going to care the whole time?" He asked, I sighed he was right but that didn't make me feel better.

"I just wanted to make her happy." I said Michael shook his head.

"She'd be happy with you." He said. I smiled but I didn't think it was true.

"Would it be weird if I asked you to drive me by her house later just to look in the window?" I asked he nodded.

"Yeah that's wicked fucking weird but I'll drive you."

Emma's POV

I bit my lip as calums fingers pounded in and out of me. I was trying to keep the moans back even though all it was doing was torturing me. It wasn't like anyone was around to hear but I didn't want to give Calum that satisfaction yet. I could feel his hard on pressed up against my thigh as he re positioned himself so he could reach me easier.

"No ones going to hear you." He said smiling down at me he looked so good. "Just let go." He said instantly making each of his pumps feel so much better. I let my head drop back into the pillow letting myself go moaning loudly.

"I need you to fuck me." I said in between breaths Calum chuckles.

"I think I've got a great place for that." He said pulling his fingers out and putting them in his mouth. I sat up looking him in the eyes as he did it I smiled.

"And where's that?" I asked he grinned. As he got up standing I got up with him and went to go towards home he grabbed my hips backing me into the wall putting each of his hands on each side of me I laughed.

"I was thinking maybe my hot tub would be okay?" He said kissing my lips and then making his way down my neck. "Would you like that?"

"Mhm." I hummed.

"Where just going to need a few things." He said I nodded As he set me free. I went to walk towards my dresser.

"I'll get a bathing suite." He grabbed my arm pulling me towards my bedroom door.

"No need for that." He said I smiled grabbing my phone and letting him take me away.

Luke's POV

"I don't see them, the lights are off." Michael said as the two of us peered in the window he was right again.

"They are not in here." I felt my chest sink as I said it. "Where are they?" I asked he shrugged walking back towards the car.

"Maybe they went to his house?" Michael suggested, I didn't want to hear that. Michael must have known that because when he looked at me he frowned. "Maybe she just just being nice and walking him home." He said trying to be easy on me about it.

"Or maybe they are banging." I said Michael looked like he wanted to him punch me.

"Shut up get in the car." Michael said so me. I just wanted to forget about today. Michael started up the car and looked at me sadly.

"He doesn't live far off of my house if you want to go take a look we can." He said I smiled.

"Really?" He nodded but he didn't look too excited as we drove away. I just hoped Emma was doing something wake because I don't think I can bare to see her outside of his house.