13-mind

Emma's POV

"Let's not talk about this." Luke said, I was happy he did because I didn't want to think about Calum as much as he does.

"Sorry, Luke didn't mean to make you jealous." Kalee teased. I sighed that ruined my mood and I wanted to go home now. I didn't want to think about Calum but I couldn't get him out of my head. I wished I was good enough for him because that's what I want. I wanted him to hold me but he doesn't care about that as much as he cares about other stuff. I wanted him to tell me that he loved me. Because I loved him, I wanted him to feel the same.

"I think I might head out." I said quietly and slowly. Kalee looked at me sadly.

"But you just got here less than an hour ago."

"I know I know I just don't feel good." I said as I started to stand up. Luke looked up at me worried.

"I'm going to go now too." He said standing up with me Mikey rolled his eyes. And at that both Luke and I left Michael's house and started back to Emma's house. "Are you okay?" Luke said looking at me sadly. I nodded my head.

"Just not in a good mood." I replied, he sighed putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. I reached my hand up so I could hold his hand. I let my head fall into his side since I wasn't tall enough to fit into his neck. I looked over to my side to see Calums house next to us. I tried to not make it obvious that I was watching but I think Luke may have noticed but kept his mouth shut. There was only one car in the driveway, just Calum new car. Ashton went over or anyone else. It made me wonder what he was doing, how he was doing. Did he miss me like I missed him, I hoped so.

Lukes POV

I closed the bedroom door Emma and I. I wondered what we were going to do now that we were all alone again. I turned around to see Emma unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it towards her closet. I took my beanie off tossing it where ever as I took off my shoes. I climbed into bed. and waited for Emma to come. She slipped off her jeans and climbed into bed in just her bra and underwear. Emma pulled the sheets u over her shoulders and sigh. I hated seeing her upset. Emma rolled over so her back was facing me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her towards me until she was pressed up against my chest.

"I know you're upset." I said as I nuzzled my face on the back of her neck. "I don't want you to be." I said. she didn't reply. "Is there anything I can at least do baby?" I said, she rolled over to look at me. She kissed my lips lightly.

"Take my mind off of Calum."