11-Cant talk right now

I never would have thought I would see her like this but tonight I was about to I guess. I could tell Emma wasn't trying to rush into it we were both taking our time and I liked it this way I think. Emma was now under the black sheet that I was also under. I was trying to focus on her face and not anythibg else but it was hard and she could tell.

"Are you going to make me make the first move." She asked grinning as her hand slithered onto my lower back pulling herself closer. I took a deep breath finally realizing that I'd been waiting to do this for so long and I was just lying here. I needed to show I was just as good or preferably better than Calum. I climbed on top of her and kissed from her chin down to her chest. My hard on was pressed onto her thigh as I worked at her neck. Emma smiled at me as I put my hands on her shoulders running them down her hips and pulling off her underwear leaving her naked in my bed as I threw them across the room. I put both of my hands on her thighs opening them and kneeling between them before going back to kissing her chest. I could tell that she was liking it a lot from the way she was breathing. I knew what she wanted but I liked her like this. Suddenly she slid her hand down towards my boxers. I grabbed her wrist putting it up next to her head grinning.

"This is about you." I said she bit her lip. I brought one of my hands down to her heat running my finger down her heat. I could feel myself get harder as I felt how wet she was. I slipped a finger into her, the look on her face was perfect as I did. She was staring up at the ceiling but couldn't help but close her eyes as I did. I kept pumping my finger in and out as I earned a small noise from her. I grinned liking the results as I picked up the pace.

"When's it going to be my turn?" She asked smiling. I took my finger away and looking at her shrugging. She pulled me down next to her before climbing on me like I was on her. She pulled my hard on out of my boxers lowering her head. She instantly took me all int her mouth and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked not wanting to be tortured anymore. She sat up and smiled at me nodding. Me and her switched places on bed and I found myself back in between her legs this time positioning myself in her entrance. I slowly slid in. I bit my lip this was better than anything I had ever felt before. I put my hands on her hips before moving slowly hoping I wasn't hurting her.

"This isn't my first time, you can go as fast as you want." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. It was almost like she'd read my mind. Without thinking twice I started pick up speed. I tried to look down at Emma as I did but I couldn't even concentrate on one thing except what I was feeling. When I did get a chance to glance down at her I could tell she was trying her hardest not to make any noise from the look on her face. I chuckled.

"You can be as loud as you want baby." I said between breaths, I was out of breath but I couldn't bring myself to stop. I went as fast and deep as I did finally hearing Emma moan loudly as I did. I heard my phone ring and I looked over to see my phone going off. It was Michael, he must have just realized I left.

"Pick it up." Emma said, I didn't want to stop. "He's either going to keep calling or come here himself if you dont. I sighed slowly down as I picked it up.

"Don't show down." Emma said grinning the both of us were out of breath. I wasn't objecting however as I went faster than I had before. I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey can't talk right now what's up?" I asked impatiently.

"Where the fuck are you?" Michael asked, a moan slipped out of Emma and without thinking I put my free hand over her mouth.

"I went home, -fuck, can't talk right now doing someone-somthing." I said mentally kicking myself for messing up like that. Before Michael got a chance to reply I hung up the phone slamming it back into its place putting my full attention back to what I was doing. Sweat was dripping down my back. I took my hand off of Emma's mouth, she grinned.

"That was super hot." She said in between moans.

"I'm close." I said slamming into Emma as hard as I could possibly bring myself to.

"Luke!" She moaned loudly, pushing me to the edge. I came smiling down at her as smiled up at me I let myself fall down next to her and then she put her head on my chest I ran my fingers through her hair. I kissed the side of her head and then the two of us drifted off to sleep.